Chapter 43: Plant Variation Zombie

Fang He, wearing a heavy self-made and rough protective clothing, rushed out of the space. There was no one in the small room he was in before. Fang He listened with his ears upright, and he could hear the outside through the heavy protective clothing. Lightning and thunder.

Fang He took a deep breath, the cat paw controlled the door to open, and rushed out like a yellow ball. It was uncomfortable to wear a plastic protective suit. The ability was a bit hard to use, but Fang He could only do his best.

When those ball lightnings glided past his body, Fang Hehun was scared to fly. He was shocked by the electric once, and he was a little bit shocked by this thing in his heart. He watched the lightning crackling past his side and did not treat him. Fang He was relieved if any harm was caused, and he remembered a little deep in his heart. Insulating things are good things, so he must collect more points in the future.

Fang He paused for a while and stretched out the cat's paw in the direction of Li Yue, and by the way, he glanced at the happy little dumpling that was flying in the air and playing with lightning. To be honest, the butt-only little dumpling was soft and small. The group of people really doesn't seem to have such great power.

In the blink of an eye, Fang He still has a bit of resentment, this little dumpling is actually not like his uncle.

Then, under Li Yue's surprised sight, he quickly passed through the hall and ran to the courtyard.

Fang He slipped through the gap in the power grid, and some barbed steel bars slid dangerously across his plastic clothes. If Fang He’s body is bigger, the plastic protective clothing made by Li Zhen is a little thinner. Fang He is in great trouble.

Fortunately, Fang He landed safely on the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief. Fang He’s cat paws began to tear the plastic clothes hard. He was almost suffocated. Didn’t the shoveling officer say two minutes? Within two minutes he felt difficulty breathing.

Several of Fang He's wind blades tore apart the plastic protective clothing, breathing in the moist air under the rainstorm, and the hair that had not been dried for a long time was soaked. Fang He struggled to drill out of the plastic clothing without waiting. He got out completely, and Li Zhen who suddenly appeared grabbed his paw and rescued him from the plastic clothes.

Li Zhen came out due to time. He will quickly get out of the space after a minute and a half. Watching the cat with wet mouth in the alley struggling to get out of the protective clothing, Li Zhen quickly took the cat out of the protective clothing. Hold it up.

Fang He breathed a sigh of relief, the cat's paw proudly stepped on Li Zhen's arm, and Li Zhen picked it up and rubbed his nose with the tip of his nose. Fang He's cat's paw was covering the tip of the nose, and his eyes squinted in the rain. Li Zhen showed off his cat's teeth.

It was still a dangerous place, and it was still relatively close to the little dumpling. Therefore, Li Zhen endured his instincts and left here quickly holding the kitten.

During Li Zhen's fast movements, he did not forget to use his mind to prop up the protection to block the rain, and at the same time evaporate the rainwater on Fang He's body.

Fang He stood up from Li Zhen's arms, leaned on Li Zhen's shoulders, and looked at the house where Li Yue and Xiao Tuanzi lived. There was an inexplicable feeling that they might be separated from this small group.

Feeling Fang He's somewhat low mood, Li Zhen's hand smoothed Shun Fang He's back, "He Miao?"

Fang He retracted his paw from Li Zhen's shoulder, "There is no danger, you can go into the space, I will run, I am fast."