Chapter 45: Was coaxed to sleep

Although the speed of this mutant zombie is not as fast as that of Shanghe, it is definitely much faster than the speed of the car.

However, this little zombie did not stop when Fang He had expected him to be some distance away. Instead, he suddenly accelerated as if he had been stimulated by some kind of stimulus.

Fang He hurriedly poked his head out of the bamboo woven basket. The zombie brother's hand holding the bamboo woven frame had a faint tendency to let go, and his mouth made a crazily scream.

Obviously, the temptation of the little dumpling has increased, and when there is still some distance, this zombie brother will already lose control.

Fang He rushed out of the basket and gave the mutant zombie a big blow, knocking the mutant zombie to the ground. Before the zombie got up, Li Zhen suddenly appeared, reaching out and holding it down. The mutant zombies once again manipulated the consciousness of the mutant zombies, and suppressed the restless zombie virus.

When Li Zhen squeezed the zombie's head to take out the crystal core inside, Fang He paused for a moment.

Fang He shook his head. This mutant zombie helped them because Li Zhen controlled his consciousness. If it were not under Li Zhen's control, its level and speed would definitely kill a lot of people, not to mention that this mutant zombie just received a small dumpling. The influence of power is out of control.

The torrential rain had stopped. Under the dark night before dawn, Li Zhen's eyes were slightly squinted, his hands clenched his fists, and his instincts were controlled. He called Fang He in a heavy voice, "He Miao."

Fang He immediately rushed from the cover of the bamboo basket to Li Zhen, fell on Li Zhen's shoulder, and probed over, "How are you? Can you bear it?"

Li Zhen suddenly stretched out his hand to press on Fang He's head, his mouth opened and closed gently, "I'm sorry..."

Fang He hadn’t understood what Li Zhen meant, a powerful force poured into his body, and the power flowed softly in Fang He’s body. Fang He could feel his powers improving, and he was directly After breaking through the first-level ability and reaching the second-level, Fang He looked at Li Zhen in shock.

However, he didn't have time to say anything, and then a soft power enveloped him, calming his emotions, giving him peace from the depths of his heart, and making him drowsy.

"He Miao, the next thing is left to me. Xiao Liangsi doesn't have a voluntary attack. You may not be able to bear it. Sleep for a while. When you wake up, everything will be solved."

Fang He wanted to refute, but his deeper sleepiness made his eyelids heavy and completely out of control.

"He Miao, I locked the space, three hours should be enough, if..."

What? What you said, I didn't hear clearly, Fang He was a little anxious, but he was sleepy and his consciousness was out of control.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He who was sleeping, gently picked him up, found a stroller from the space, put the kitten in it, and watched the sleeping kittens form a ball, Li Zhen Reached out and nodded the kitten's nose.

Originally, he didn't want to abandon his kitten, but there was no way. Only when he got here did he know that he underestimated the speed of Xiao Liangsi's power. Now Xiao Liangsi's temptation to zombies has expanded to such a large range. So Xiao Liang Si, who has not fully self-consciousness, probably doesn't know how to control his own power, this trip will be very dangerous.

Therefore, Li Zhen temporarily changed his mind and let the kitten sleep here. When he woke up, almost everything that should be solved was solved. If it can't be solved, this cat who loves to run wild can go everywhere. Ran away.