Chapter 59: Recruiting zombies but not people

Li Zhen hugged Fang He back into his arms, Fang He jumped on his shoulders, and his tail naturally caught Li Zhen's neck.

Since being treated as a beastly mutant twice, Fang He has no much precaution about whether he will be doubted when he speaks. Moreover, their current strength is so strong, which can not be taken from Li Zhen. Grab the cat in his hand.

Fang He looked at the few people kneeling on the ground, feeling a little strange, "Li Zhen, I think they are a little abnormal?"

Even if you are grateful, you won’t have to kneel on your knees for so long without saying a word. How many people he and Li Zhen have saved? I haven’t seen anyone who can’t kneel forever. There’s a good saying. , There is gold under the man's knees. Seven people in this circle can't afford to kneel down and are silent. They must be something wrong. Fang He guessed, would the lunatic be ruined by that lunatic?

After checking them a little, Li Zhen nodded and said to each other, "Their consciousness has been damaged, and they have been branded with a submissive instinct."

"Can you cure it?" That perverted lunatic, this is the most disgusting thing that deprives him of personal freedom by treating these mutants as slaves.

Li Zhen squatted down, "It's a bit difficult, but it should be okay. The time is a bit long. You should go back and rest first."

Fang He jumped from Li Zhen's body, "It's okay, I will watch if you do you, and I will wait for you."

A smile flashed across Li Zhen's eyes, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, sat cross-legged on the ground, facing a few people around him, and closed his eyes slightly. He just finished the battle with people, so he was losing a lot of abilities, so he needed to concentrate. In order to invade their mental power into the consciousness of these people.

Fang He watched. After a while, his ears moved slightly, and he stood up and looked out the door. He heard heavy footsteps in the corridor, and the cat's eyes narrowed slightly. Fang He looked attentively. Li Zhen gave a glance and left the room silently.

Before Fang He thought that the zombies in the hospital were all driven down by the ghost lunatic, and when he and Li Zhen came up, they were almost wiped out. He didn’t expect that there were still upstairs, but none of the zombies upstairs. After Wei Yisheng's expulsion of mental power, he was gradually attracted by the mutants gathered here, and gathered here.

Fang He turned and glanced at Li Zhen from the crack in the door. The door closed with a wave of the cat's paw. It was obvious that Li Zhen could not be disturbed at this time.

Looking at the zombies appearing at the entrance of the corridor, Fang Hemao's paws kept swiping past. This zombies were nothing to him. Slowly, a large number of corpses piled up at the entrance of the corridor.

However, Fang He slowly discovered that the heads of the zombies that were chopped off by his wind blade had disappeared. Originally, he did not think so much. After all, the heads that were cut by the wind blade could roll anywhere, but if so He didn't even roll his head into his line of sight, it was a **** of a life!

Fang He looked at the zombies who climbed past the pile of corpses from the corridor again, and simply gave up the attack. Catseye stared at the zombies turning over from the pile of corpses. When the zombies passed the corpses, Fang He waved his claws again. The wind blade cut off the zombie's head again, but the strange thing is that when the head fell from the zombie's neck, it was picked up by a fuzzy shadow that was almost invisible, and it fell off after turning around. Go inside the corridor.

The cat's paw that Fang He had just thrown out the wind blade was still held in the air. The zombie's corpse had just fallen to the ground, and the zombie's head was taken away by the vague shadow.