Chapter 81: Second meteorite

Anyway, Li Zhen has determined that these people have no other intentions. It's just that Fang He feels embarrassed when he thinks of the bright worshiping eyes of these people. Is it possible that these people are actually cat slaves? Fang He shook his head, put the thought away, and left it alone. Li Zhen didn't say anything until they all entered the base smoothly.

Fang He put this aside in advance. It is rare for Li Zhen to take him to the top of the mountain to see the scenery. They can see most of the appearance of the base from this position, but they only see the appearance of the first and second lines of defense. The three lines of defense are on the other side of the lake, hidden among the mountains.

Fang He's gaze turned to the other side, looking at the valley below, with a sudden hey, the cat's paws scratched Li Zhen, and pointed to the bottom, "Do you think the dense forest below is a bit strange? The colors seem to be different. "

They came from the dense forest, but at that time his attention was on the 30-odd people, so he didn't pay much attention to the surrounding environment. From their point of view, the valley they passed by looked like vegetation. A bit too dense.

Li Zhen took a closer look, and jumped onto a tree on the top of the mountain with Fang He in his arms. After his vision was unobstructed, the situation of the valley below could be seen more clearly.

City A belongs to the north, and most of the vegetation should be some cypresses and some deciduous trees. Most of the vegetation in this season should be darker, but the vegetation in this valley looks very bright and green. , It’s just that the color contrast is not particularly obvious. If you don’t stand on the top of this mountain, you can hardly see the difference.

"Li Zhen, do you think the color is different?" Fang He's cat scratching pointed at the area below.

Li Zhen nodded, "Go down and take a look?"

Fang He nodded, Li Zhen jumped from the tree holding Fang He, and carefully looked all the way along the mountain road they had come up.

When I get to the place where the vegetation is fresh and green, I can’t see the difference between this vegetation and other places around when I look up close. There is even a thick layer of aged pine needles on the ground, near the roots of the pine needles and stones. There are some grass like climbing vines.

Fang He looked around and found nothing. He raised his head to look at Li Zhen, only to find that Li Zhen's expression was a little tight. His jaw tightened again iconically, and Fang He's cat's paw pressed his Arm, "Did you find something?"

Li Zhen nodded, "Although the vegetation seems to be quite old," Li Zhen stretched out his hand and cut off a thicker strand of a tree, revealing the fresh stubble inside, "There are no annual rings."

No annual rings? That means that the root of the tree is new, and Fang He's simple knowledge is suddenly used, "You mean these things are all new growth?!"

Li Zhen nodded and threw the tree stock in his hand aside, "And the time is probably before or after the zombie virus outbreak."

"In other words, it is very likely that this is the plant spawned by the mutants of the plant or wood system. They are okay, what do they do to promote the growth of plants in this valley, is it used to hide something?" Fang He said Up his guess.

Li Zhen nodded and rubbed Fang He's head. Sometimes his cat reacted very quickly.

"Then let's clean up the things on the ground and take a look." Fang He said, looking at the entire valley.

Li Zhen looked around slightly. It doesn't take much to clean up here, but if someone uses a few plant or wood mutants to hide this place, then someone will definitely stare here. Once they move too much, they are bound to attract attention.