Chapter 63: Zombie pet kitten

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and rubbed Fang He's head. He held Fang He and stood near the steel. Fang He stretched his head and looked in that direction. The kitten was in the corner closer to the gate, half-hidden by some steel. The body is very small. If it weren't for a serious injury, it is really hard to imagine that a zombie cat that is so small can have so much power.

The appearance of the zombie cat looks much better than the zombie outside. The whole hairy look, short white fur, with squinting eyes, it seems that it hasn't opened. It looks completely different from the zombie, and its size is only half the size. The corn is so big, if it doesn't have a little breath, Fang He really thinks that animals can also change.

Moreover, even if he was injured, Fang He didn't figure out how the zombie kitty attacked.

"What kind of power do you think it is?" Fang He asked.

Li Zhen's eyebrows were slightly frowned. He was considering how to control the kitten. Hearing Fang He's question, Li Zhen bowed his head, "Tell me how you felt just now."

"I suddenly felt breathing difficulties, my body was compressed with a strong force, and then I lost control of my body and flew out inexplicably. I feel a bit similar to your mental attack, but it's not the same." Fang He said simply. Talk about the feeling at the time.

Li Zhen stared at the little cat over there. The situation of this little cat was not the same as Xiaoliangsi. Although Xiaoliangsi was of high level and strong, his physique was weak. If Li Yue had not attracted thunder to maintain it. It is difficult to say whether Xiaoliangsi will survive the power supply of Xiaoliangsi.

Although this kitty was born just a short time ago, it has already been zombie, and the zombie virus will change the body's physique. It is estimated that the half-slap-sized body of this kitty is stronger than concrete.

According to what Fang He said, it is difficult for him to judge what kind of power this little cat is. When Li Zhen was considering whether to try his mental power, Fang He grabbed it from the space. There was a fish that was half big and not too small.

Fang He cat stepped on the lively fish, staring at Li Zhen with biyou eyes, "Try it?"

The corners of Li Zhen's mouth moved, and he stretched out his hand to squeeze Fang He's ears. The little cat's thoughts from time to time, cute wanted him to kiss him, Li Zhen stretched out his hand and picked up the fish, and his mental power locked the little cat's place. Position, raised his hand and threw the fish over.

A weird scene appeared. The fish was about two or three meters away from the kitten. It was suddenly controlled by some invisible force and stopped its forward momentum. Then, the fish was hit by a strong force. Compressed, it was directly compressed into fish sauce, and the compressed fish sauce just slapped to the ground.

Seeing this scene, Fang He took a step back, half-raising the cat's paw and was stunned. The abilities of this zombie kitten was really strange and scary.

Li Zhen clenched his hand unconsciously and turned to look at Fang He.

Fang He shrank his head, he would fully realize how lucky he was just now. For the mutant zombies of nearly level five, his attack power is definitely not a trifle.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and rubbed He's head heavily, "Can you remember the lesson this time?!"

Fang He pressed Li Zhen's palm hard and nodded sharply.

At this moment, the zombie kitten in the corner moved, and moved out of the corner tremblingly. The little cat's paws crawled forward slowly, and finally climbed up to the mashed fish. , Lay his head on his stomach and began to eat.