Chapter 24: The cooking skills of the shovel officer

Although Li Zhen only said these two words, Fang He is a little regretful, but he is still very happy. Li Zhen is hopeful, as long as they collect enough crystal nuclei, Li Zhen will be able to recover sooner or later. Normally, the ambitious Fang He cat patted Li Zhen's shoulder lovingly with his paw, and then looked at the stone platform over there again.

The jasper on the stone platform is missing? Fang He looked around suspiciously, the cat's paw supported his head, and remembered the green light, is it really the piece of jasper that got into his head just now?

When Fang He thought, a long series of complicated words appeared in his mind. The content was huge and obscure. He could only see a few words. The dull pain in Fang He's head finally eased.

Facing these messages that suddenly poured into his head, Fang He felt that it was closely related to this magical peach-core space, but he couldn't understand these words. Is this crooked font sure to be Chinese characters?

Fang He thought he didn't have the knowledge, so he simply put it aside, and when Li Zhen gets better, he might be able to understand it.

But Li Zhen, who had only recovered a little bit, was not interested in anything around him except Fang He. Such a big peach tree didn't even attract his attention. He held Fang He and came out of this old peach tree. The place.

When returning to the cat bell building, Li Zhen put Fang He aside and began to undress.

Fang He squatted on Li Zhen’s bed, looking at the person over there who was pulling off his clothes a little bit. He felt that he should go out and change his clothes. He should avoid things like privacy, even if he didn’t want to move. You can go directly out of this peach-core space.

However, Fang He's cat's eyes just couldn't move, watching the tight, streamlined and perfect body slowly exposed in front of him, meowing, he couldn't stop watching it! I saw the embarrassment of this person in the water that time, and suddenly I didn't know where to throw it.

But just as he watched vigorously, when the muscular, streamlined and attractive mermaid line was about to appear, Li Zhen's clothes landed on his head from the sky, waiting for Fang He to open his cat's paw. The shoveling officer was actually already dressed.

Hey, who is rare! Fang He shook the cat's tail and got off Li Zhen's bed, and ran outside in a hurry. It was getting late, so he should take the initiative to make something to eat.

Fang He, who always eats fish, is also tired. They now have everything they need to eat, so it's better to do something else.

The group of free-range chickens they had collected from the restaurant looked good, and Fang He planned to try it.

The group of free-range chickens could have been in the wild, but after entering such a large space, they were flying all over the mountains and plains.

However, at Fang He's speed, any chicken is not an opponent. Of course, if it weren't for the assistance of supernatural powers, he wouldn't even catch a cat for this free-range chicken. He probably couldn't even see a feather.

When Fang He came back with a few chickens, Li Zhen was already by the lake. I don't know how this person knew, the fire under the pot table had already started.

Just as Fang He was trying to deal with these chickens with the wind power, Li Zhen suddenly reached out and carried the chickens over.

Under Fang He's surprised sight, a scalpel came out of Li Zhen's hand from nowhere. He flexibly turned in a circle in his hand, and quickly cut open the necks of a few chickens.

When Fang He was still worried about whether the smell of blood would affect Li Zhen, the knife in Li Zhen's hand turned quickly. Only a scalpel was so big that he easily removed the feathers and the skin of the chicken.