Chapter 20: Plowing cat

After Fang He saw the fruit tree’s successful income space, he was like a madman. He kept running along the fruit tree forest. After the fruit tree forest, there was a large cropland. This season of corn is when the joints are jointing, and the height is no more than half a meter. Under the moonlight, a gloomy piece of invisible edge.

This is more troublesome. The fruit trees can be touched one by one, but should this cornfield be rubbed one by one?

Fang He squatted on the side of the small road in the country, extremely tangled, it would be a pity for him to give up.

After all, corn is different from other crops. The corn you grow by yourself cannot be used as seeds, and you cannot grow big corn. This kind of crop needs to be bred. God knows where the seed company is, and if they have a chance to pass by the seed company.

After struggling for a while, Fang He was always reluctant to give up, and ran into the cornfield quickly with his tail swaying his tail. Fang He, who had seen a life without food in the last days, looked at such a large cornfield. Still reluctant to throw it here to decline.

The function of the cat’s tail was finally refreshed by Fang He. With his flicking cat’s tail, as long as it touches a little corn seedlings, it can collect these crops with the roots and part of the soil, but he needs to make a mark. Spirit, thinking about putting things into space all the time.

The cornfield disappeared at a very strange speed, leaving only a bare land turned over. Ten acres of cornfield, accompanied by the sound of insects at night, quickly disappeared under Fang He's rapid running.

This is much easier than Fang He imagined. He thought it would take a lot of time. He didn't think that it was just more abilities. Fang He solved the large cornfield and continued to move forward excitedly.

All the crops he encountered along the way had cut off a piece of land for him, and Fang He became more and more excited, running farther and farther.

Li Zhen, who was lying on the hammock in the restaurant, suddenly opened his eyes. He couldn't see his cat wherever he could. The special traction made him feel that the wild cat had run far away.

Li Zhen turned over and got down from the hammock, his pure black eyes were a little gloomy, and he chased him out at an extremely fast speed. Chasing Fang He was very simple, and he could tell by looking at the clean land that had been shaved all the way.

The large tract of land near the restaurant was just like ploughed. The renovated soil was exposed. Li Zhen stepped on the ground. The pure black eyes behind the glasses narrowed slightly, locked in a direction, and quickly caught up.

Fang He's speed is fast, but he has to run across every part of the land inch by inch, so the distance from the restaurant is not too far.

Li Zhen chased him out for nearly eight kilometers, and finally saw the cat struggling to plow the ground. Li Zhen narrowed his eyes again, and stood extremely fast in the peanut field that had not been restrained by Fang He.

Fang He just rushed all the way. When he rushed to the peanut field, he bumped his head on Li Zhen's leg. Fang He, who was a little dizzy due to power loss, hit his eyes and stared at Venus. He looked up at the cat's head. The situation looked at Li Zhen.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and grabbed Fang He's back neck, and picked Fang He up. The kitten in his hand was running too much, and the cat's paws were covered with mud, which seemed to have some scratches.

Fang He faintly felt that the surrounding air seemed a bit cold, staring at Li Zhen with a cat's eyes, still with the face that couldn't be colder, Fang He really couldn't tell if this person was a black face.