Chapter 82: The defense of the laboratory

One person and one cat returned to the base. Fang He yawned lazily. Li Zhen kneaded his movements gently and wanted him to sleep. Following Li Zhen's gentle steps, Fang He really closed unconsciously. When I closed my eyes, I was a little confused after a while.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He with his paws curled up in his arms, gently shook his soft paws, and touched the soft cat's paw pads with his fingertips. When Li Zhen returned to the steel room, Li Zhen suddenly converged. Fang He in his arms suddenly kicked his hind legs, raised his head and opened his eyes instantly. The green cat's eyes were full of vigilance, "Someone inside!"

Li Zhen nodded and slowly approached the steel room with Fang He in his arms. After Li Zhen confirmed the consciousness fluctuations inside, he followed Fang He's hair, "Don't worry, Xiao Bai Ball has already taken the person down."

Xiao Bai Ball took the man down? !

Is that person alive? Thinking of the fat fish that were turned into mud by the little white balls, Fang Hemao looked at the steel room. Wouldn't he open the door and what they saw was a pile of mud?

When Li Zhen opened the door of the steel plate room, the little white ball suddenly rushed towards Fang He, Li Zhen frowned slightly, raised his hand and hit the little white ball back in the air, and the little white ball flipped upside-down. The body fell into Xiao Sang's arms easily, and he glanced at Li Zhen a little wince. Ooo, it wants numbness!

Fang He stretched out the cat's paw and patted Xiao Bai Qiu's head, turned his head and looked at the person who was suppressed by Xiao Bai Qiu on the sofa. When he saw the person's appearance, Fang He was a little surprised. It was actually what they were looking for before. The person is Sun Peng who works for the laboratory. He thought that this person found that the metal ring was missing, and he had prepared himself and ran away. Unexpectedly, the two of them went out for a circle, and this person came to the door by himself.

Li Zhen raised his hand and closed the door of the steel room. He glanced at the small white ball and motioned to it to release the person. When Sun Peng was released from the suppression, his face was very pale. He didn't even know what he was suppressed. He couldn't move, even at this moment, all he saw was Li Zhen and the kitten in his arms, so Sun Peng was once again shocked by Li Zhen's power, as this person had extremely advanced abilities.

In fact, it is because Fang He explained that Xiao Bai Qiu should not be seen when he left, otherwise Xiao Sang would blew himself up in place, so Xiao Bai Qiu always remembered that he could not be seen in his pure thoughts, so Sun Peng couldn't see Xiao Bai Qiu and Xiao Sang at all in Xiao Bai Qi's domain space.

Sun Peng got up and stood up, bowed to Li Zhen, gave a wry smile, and said to Li Zhen, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend you."

Li Zhen looked at him coldly, "What are you doing?"

Sun Peng tugged at the collar. The air in this steel room was not good. He had been suppressed for so long and it was a bit difficult to breathe.

Holding the collar, Sun Peng leaned against the wall of the steel room and looked at Li Zhen dejectedly and said, "I may be dying, but I still have something to do. I don't know who I can call. I want to ask you for help. I'm busy, no matter what happens or not, I will be able to give you my house in the third line of defense. As long as you have a house, you can apply to become a resident of the third line of defense."

Li Zhen was noncommittal and continued to look at him indifferently, while Fang He was curious. The housing thing was really a very expensive material at the base. What could have allowed this person to give it so generously.

Sun Peng gritted his teeth and looked at Li Zhen and said, "You saved me, and even if the house is given to you for nothing, I really shouldn't make any demands, but if I don't do this, I will feel heartbroken for the rest of my life."