Chapter 50: Underground encounter

No matter how windy the teleportation is, Fang Helizhen and the others came to the supermarket before Cheng Fei and the others. Fang He suddenly felt that the teleportation is estimated to be limited in the number of times and distance, otherwise Cheng Shao would not. Take the person back to the old nest directly.

Looking at the man carrying a gun at the entrance of the supermarket, Fang He squinted his cat's eyes and stared. In the end of the world, he couldn't get a gun. So at this time, Fang He trance felt that Cheng Fei was a bit familiar. Maybe I've heard of it.

Seeing Fang He's stunned look, Li Zhen stretched out his hand to rub Fang He's ear, "You are faster than a bullet now."

Fang He stretched his head against Ding Li Zhen's hand, "I'm not afraid, just think this Cheng Fei is a bit familiar, just ignore him, I will vacate this supermarket first."

Fang He’s thoughts are very straightforward. It’s been a long time since he and Li Zhen provided materials to this temporary shelter. They tried to be as inconspicuous as possible when they provided materials to this temporary shelter. They basically carried them casually when they went out. One point, so, facing the largest supermarket in T City at this time, Fang He, who hadn't committed a hoarding habit for a long time, was eager to try.

"Knock in or sneak in?" Fang He looked at the supermarket with only one entrance left surrounded by the earth wall.

At the beginning of the end of the world, he might still worry about the power of the gun. Now his powers are all level two. The power of the gun is no longer a problem. It doesn't matter if you fight a game, but Fang He wants to converge faster. Those supplies made the cat's paws itchy.

Li Zhen squinted at Fang He. The excitement in Fang He's eyes has improved Li Zhen's somewhat gloomy mood these days. He couldn't find that family. Li Zhen was very frustrated. He always felt that he didn't avenge his little cat. accurate.

At this moment Li Zhen suddenly had a feeling. His kitten seemed to like this wanton and relaxed feeling. Maybe it was because he was detained for a long time and suppressed for a long time. When it burst out, Li Zhen felt extraordinarily cute.

Therefore, Li Zhen also went wild and said something unexpected to Fang He, "We will go in with integrity!"

Fang He looked strange, what does Li Zhen want to be upright and bright?

Facts have proved that Li Zhenzhen used his mental power unscrupulously. The person guarding the supermarket was nothing at all. Fang He was held by Li Zhen, and Shi Shiran walked over from the front entrance of the supermarket.

Several people guarding the door actually greeted Li Zhen and Fang He when they saw Li Zhen and Fang He, as if they saw acquaintances.

Fang Hemao waved his paw, looked at the few people curiously as if they couldn't see him, and let them in with a respectful look.

When he entered the supermarket, Fang He knew why Cheng Fei was so rampant today. He was really surprised. There were a lot of people in the supermarket, and they all carried guns.

There are some wooden boxes on the first floor of the supermarket, as well as a few guns outside the wooden boxes. Fang He felt that if Cheng Shao had not been too confident, he had just brought a few mutants to negotiate, and he would really let Cheng fly in the north. In the new city, ordinary survivors will definitely be affected, and it will be really troublesome.

Looking at the few people who turned a blind eye to them on the first floor, Fang Hemao stepped Li Zhen's paws and sprinted down, arrogantly loading Cheng Fei's inventory.

Li Zhen leaned against the wall and watched Fang He's movements. He only said, "Three minutes, He Miao."

Fang He looked up at the three-story large supermarket. His speed was enough for three minutes. The cat's paw waved towards Li Zhen, "Look."