Chapter 62: Zombie cat

It was noon when Fang He woke up, opened his confused eyes, first stood up and stretched out. The cat's paws grabbed the co-pilot's seat and scratched. Then he turned to look at Li Zhen and found that he was not in the car. Inside, Fang He looked around suspiciously, and there was no Li Zhen in his sight.

Fang He yawned, the cat paw opened the car window glass, and a bluish-white and reddish eye almost made him throw the wind blade directly, and suddenly found that it was the second zombie brother, and Fang He took the cat's paw back. , Leaped out of the car window and saw Li Zhen standing in the front of the car looking forward.

For most of the day, they have already moved from City T to the suburbs of City Z. However, the situation here seems a bit wrong.

Fang He followed Li Zhen’s gaze. It’s not that there are no zombies on the road. The counties under City Z are not prosperous, but there are many villages and towns. However, there are very few zombies on the road, and these few zombies are unified in Run in one direction.

Fang He was stunned for a while, staring at the zombies, almost exactly the same as the zombies they had encountered some time ago.

At that time, Li Zhen went to Li Yue and shielded Xiao Liangsi. Therefore, Li Zhen only dealt with the crowd of zombies at the last moment, and he didn't know what the zombie crowd was like in the beginning.

And Fang He had seen the appearance of the zombie wave. Fang He leaped on Li Zhen's shoulder from the front cover of the car, and said solemnly, "It's the zombie wave!"

Li Zhen frowned, "Will meteorites cause a wave of zombies?"

Fang He shook his head, "At least in the situation I know, no one has said that meteorites will cause a wave of zombies. I think there may be another child like Xiao Liangsi."

After saying this, Fang He fell silent. Xiao Liang Si was lucky. Not only was the mother of the powerful uncle Li Zhen also very tough, but the child who caused the zombie wave might be...

Li Zhen stretched out his hand to hold Fang He's cat paw, "Go and see!"

In fact, Li Zhen is a little puzzled. If he is really a child like Xiao Liangsi, why he feels something different, otherwise he wouldn't speculate that it was the effect of a meteorite.

"Hmm!" Fang He nodded, "I will take you there!"

Li Zhen turned his head and looked at Fang He's eyes. He could see Fang He's determination. Li Zhen closed his eyes and pressed Fang He's head. Return to T City temporarily, otherwise, if this guy is close to that high-level child, I'm afraid it will be uncontrollable! Li Zhen didn't want to squeeze the zombie's head like last time.

After getting it right, Li Zhen picked up Fang He and kissed his head before entering the space.

Fang He landed on the ground, took a short breath, put the car behind him away, and hurriedly followed the direction where the zombies were running.

Fang He's speed is very fast, he can't sense where the high-level child that may appear is where, so he carefully stared at the zombies emerging from everywhere along the way. To be honest, Fang He really wanted to look at these zombies. Killed, but in order to save time, Fang He could only step on the heads of these zombies and rush forward.

After running for about ten minutes, Fang He finally locked a place where most zombies gathered. Standing on the wall, Fang He threw a stone into the space, and Li Zhen, who was waiting in the space, immediately rushed out of the space. , After steadying his figure on the wall, he hugged Fang He, and stretched out his hand to rub Fang He's cat paw.

Fang He stretched out his other paw and pointed at the place where a lot of zombies gathered in front, "It should be inside."

This should be the warehouse of a steelmaking plant, surrounded by several workshops painted blue. The open space was full of zombies. All the zombies surrounded the warehouse and crowded desperately towards the warehouse.