Chapter 27: Meow roar

After a moment of consternation, Fang He was suddenly excited. Was that voice just me? Is it me?

Fang He, who had been suffocated for a long time, suddenly didn't care, no matter what others thought, what happened to the public, he wanted to talk to Li Zhen eagerly now that they could finally communicate happily in the future.

Fang He rushed towards Li Zhen who was standing there stiffly, shouting excitedly, "Meow! Meow..."

Li Zhen Li Zhen Li Zhen!

However, the cry of the kitten for two months echoed in the quiet street where only the low roar of the zombies in the distance could be heard.

Hearing the voice he called out, Fang He's excitement just fell to the bottom in an instant, and the cat's paws covered his mouth, almost crying without tears.

Li Zhen caught the cat rushing over. The words Fang He yelled just now, he could feel the panic and urgency in it, and Li Zhen suddenly surged into a strange emotion, and was bloodied. The appetite for temptation was suppressed.

Now Li Zhenman had only this kitten in his eyes. He felt vaguely that the kitten with its drooping tail was very depressed. This depression made Li Zhen very uncomfortable and even overwhelmed his desire for food.

The other people here looked at the black and white kitten that rushed into the owner's arms and meowed, and they rubbed their ears subconsciously. Did they hear voices just now?

"Beastization? This is the first time I've seen such a change." Chen Weiming was the first to come back to his senses and said thoughtfully.

Although he had just vomited a little blood, fortunately, he was a speed ability, and his reaction speed was faster than ordinary people, so the injury was not serious.

The people around were startled and slowly showed their stunned expressions, beastly, haha, they said, how can cats talk? Or their team Chen is the wisest.

These people all felt that they knew what was going on. After the zombies broke out, some were infinitely powerful, some were as light as a swallow, and some could control plants. At first, they were surprised by their own abilities. After some mutations, it is considered to be used, so it is not surprising that someone who can transform into a cat appears.

"Cough cough, Li Zhen, fight when we meet. We have no grudges. Brothers for so many years have something to say, can I make it difficult for you?" Chen Weiming rubbed his chest and pushed away the ones that were blocking him. Li Zhen's colleague was guarded in front.

Li Zhen's hand stroking the kitten's back, all that little consciousness was to comfort the kitten in his arms, no matter what the person over there who smelled of food in his eyes said.

Li Zhen remained silent and Chen Weiming frowned slightly. He stared at the kitten in Li Zhen's arms, suddenly awake, this familiar black and white, especially the pair of jasper-like cat eyes, Chen Weiming immediately felt that the world was mysterious. It was the cat he had fed Li Zhen once before. Where is this beastization? Did he meet a monster?

Thinking of the blood-red crooked handwriting that he saw in Li Zhen's room that day, and then thinking of the zombie crisis he encountered in the past two days, he suddenly felt that he had missed the doomsday prophecy like a child's play? ! Suddenly, his intestines turned blue. If he knew it was true, he could not prepare things or guard the people he wanted to protect. Now it's not bad. He doesn't even have news about his girlfriend.

Chen Weiming and a few others were curiously locked in their eyes to Fang He, which made Li Zhen very upset. This is his cat. What do others look at! There is so much logic in the half-zombie Li Zhen's head, so he naturally moved his hands when he was upset, and he slapped his hand at Chen Weiming and the others, just thinking about making them all go farther.