Chapter 56: Li Zhen's plan

However, after rubbing his head and laughing, Li Zhen didn't say a word. Moreover, he was driving seriously beyond the ordinary, and he didn't put his hand on Fang He's back to lick his hair.

Fang He looked around in a strange way. The road was not too difficult to walk. Li Zhen had cleared up this journey before. Now there are a few small obstacles at most, which is not a big problem. Although there are some wandering zombies in the distance, it is obviously not a concern. , Then why is his **** shoveling officer silent?

Fang Hemao's paw scratched Li Zhen's clothes zipper to find a sense of existence. However, after he pulled it for a long time, Li Zhen was still driving intently.

Fang He squinted his eyes, followed Li Zhen’s chest to Li Zhen’s shoulders, the cat’s tail twitched Li Zhen’s ears so badly, Li Zhen's body tightened slightly, turning his head to look at Fang He, "What? NS?"

Fang He obediently squatted on Li Zhen's shoulders, "It's okay."

Li Zhen stretched out his hand, raised his tail and made a circle, chuckled, and then continued to hold the steering wheel to concentrate on driving. He did not hold Fang He to his thigh with one hand and play with Fang He's hair like before. , And did not say anything to tease Fang He.

This weird silence...

Fang He stared at someone's ears in a daze, racking his brains to think about what suddenly silenced Li Zhen, can't the **** shoveling officer dislike him for his lack of education? He doesn't know many words for a cat.

After Li Zhen inferred his previous thoughts, Fang He had gone from depressed to boring lying there and playing with his tail. Li Zhen caught a glimpse of the tail tip that was fluttering, and the little head that moved with the tip of the tail. , The tip of his heart trembled, and he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch the tip of the fluffy tail.

Fang He's cat's paw just came over and was grasping on Li Zhen's arm. The soft cat's paw pad was stepping on Li Zhen's arm. Li Zhen loosened Fang He's tail and held the kitten's paw with his backhand.

Fang He squinted his eyes and pulled the cat's paws out. The four paws stepped on Li Zhen's shoulder and turned to look out the window.

Li Zhen immediately stopped the car, raised his hand to lift Fang He from his shoulder, supported Fang He's body in one hand, and carried the cat's paw in the other, and began to check, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Fang He squinted the cat's eyes and looked at Li Zhen, raised the cat's paw and stretched it forward, pressing it on Li Zhen's slightly frowning brow. He actually thought that his **** shoveling officer was better to be the cold-faced Hades.

Li Zhen inspected the circle and found nothing abnormal. When the cat's paw fell on his forehead, an inexplicable feeling flooded into Li Zhen's consciousness. Li Zhen gave a slight pause. This was Fang He's consciousness, simple and yet. Directly, don't like him frowning.

Li Zhen stretched his eyebrows and stretched out his hand to follow Fang He's back, "Good."

Fang He really wanted to call him a claw, and all the barbs on his claws appeared.

Regardless of this, Li Zhen held Fang He on his chest. When he first drove, he thought a lot and planned a lot.

In Li Zhen's view, if you want to fight against the forces behind the laboratory in City A, you can't fight against it by becoming the leader of a base alone. City A is no better than other places, and its material reserves and even military reserves are top-notch.

Fang He was right before. Now is not the time to destroy the laboratory. Any behavior may be labeled as anti-human, which is not conducive to their future survival.