Chapter 58: Damn scalpel

After Fang He and Li Zhen finished talking, they rushed out very quickly, and countless wind blades attacked the lunatic named Wei Wei, but the madman was guarded this time. When those wind blades attacked, a The figure suddenly appeared in front of Wei Yisheng, and Shengsheng blocked Fang He's attack.

Fang He looked at the mutant who suddenly stood in front of Wei Yisheng, like the other mutants standing by the wall, his eyes were hollow, only the person controlled by Wei Yisheng's spirit.

At this moment, another mutant rushed over, and the powerful force suddenly blasted towards Fang He. Fortunately, it was only a power-type mutant. It was difficult to keep up with the speed of the upper He, and Fang He easily escaped. .

Li Zhen suddenly raised his hand at this time, and Wei slammed into the wall along with the two mutants, and slammed into it. Wei spit out a mouthful of blood, before standing up, he was surrounded by Fang He's attack again.

Wei Yisheng had withstood Fang He's attack. However, this man had the power to heal, so the wounds healed at the speed of sight. He chuckled, "It seems that it is difficult for us to reach an agreement..."

After Wei finished speaking, the surrounding mutants, whether the energy core has been swallowed or the ones that will not be swallowed in the future, all rushed towards the two.

If these were zombies, Fang He would definitely wipe them out without any hesitation, but these were just the survivors who were controlled by the survivors. As long as this Wei dies, he can return to normal survivors. Dodging everywhere in the attack of the mutator, attacking the lunatic in the gap of dodge.

At this time, Li Zhen had already accumulated his strength, "He Miao, get out of the way."

Fang He suddenly rushed to Li Zhen's side when he heard this, and then Li Zhen suddenly shook his palm. All the mutants were slammed to the side by his powerful thoughts, leaving Wei who was surrounded by him. Screamed.

Li Zhen squinted, and suddenly pressed his other hand to Wei Yisheng's lower abdomen. The powerful force was sent into Wei Yisheng's body like a tide.

This kind of power transmission is not the same as an attack. This is why Fang He asked Li Zhen to send power, but he couldn’t do it himself, because Fang He’s power level had been upgraded by Li Zhen before, so he knew Li Zhen can directly transfer the power of the supernatural power to another mutant, and directly increase the power of the person who has been transferred.

Fang He took a step back and looked at the lunatic defensively.

I saw Wei let out a sudden weird smile, and the continuously improving mental powers suddenly radiated out around him.

The powerful mental impact caused Fang He's dizziness, bursts of nausea, and his limbs fell to the ground. This force kept hitting his consciousness, and Fang He clearly felt that his behavior was beginning to be a little uncontrollable.

Fang He felt that the abilities in his body were violent, clamoring that it was accumulated in his cat's paws. A crazy thought forced him to attack Li Zhen. Fang He gritted his teeth, and the cat's paws kept stretching and scratching. Touching the ground, however, his consciousness is getting farther and farther away, and he is gradually getting out of control.

Just when Fang He was thinking about whether to hide in the space first, his body suddenly flew up and landed in Li Zhen's arms. Then, the dizziness that was attacked by mental abilities faded. His consciousness suddenly became clear, and he was no longer disturbed by mental attacks.

Leaning on Li Zhen's chest, Fang He sighed heavily. Suddenly the next moment he felt an unevenness bulge under the clothes on Li Zhen's chest. Fang He suddenly stood up and the cat's paws tore Li Zhen away. His clothes, staring at Li Zhen's chest, two scalpels were thrown there, deeply pierced, and the red blood had leaked out.