Chapter 14: Control your appetite

The middle-aged man who escaped dead next to him stared wide, screaming in horror, and he rushed down the stairs, but was forced to retreat by the zombies pouring up downstairs, holding his mouth tightly with his hands. , Against the wall, returned upstairs again with horrified eyes.

Fang He's entire cat was lying on Li Zhen's face, holding Li Zhen's head tightly, and when the middle-aged man disappeared, he let go of his paw.

Fang He fell on the ground, with fierce cat eyes staring at Li Zhen, his hair exploded, and he was meowing as a warning.

Li Zhen calmed down when Fang He's kitten pounced on his face. After the person disappeared from crawling around, the desire to eat raw food completely subsided. Li Zhen looked down at the angry Fang He and squatted. His lower body frowned slightly to Fang He's expectation.

Although Li Zhen's frowning movements were extremely subtle, Fang He, who had always stared at Li Zhen, could see clearly. Hope suddenly ignited in his heart. Would Li Zhen want to say something? What would he say?

However, Li Zhen's thin lips were still pressed tightly, just stretched out his cold hand, and then landed on Fang He's neck. From neck to tail, it slowly followed his hair down and down, with a soothing meaning. It's still obvious.

Fang He, who thought Li Zhen could speak, was a little bit disappointed, but anyhow Li Zhen calmed down, and Fang He slowly relaxed in Li Zhen's smooth hair.

But the good times didn't last long. A woman in embarrassment appeared again at the top of the stairs. Her shoulders had been torn apart, and blood was constantly flowing out. She had turned black. Looking at the woman's face, she was pale, her eyes flushed, and her eyes were red with blood. In the ticking mouth, scary scum is faintly visible.

When the female zombie saw Fang He, she let out a vague roar. She was controlled by the raw food instinct, and rushed towards Fang He stiffly.

Fang He looked at the zombie woman, and was speechlessly sure, he was actually thankful that it was not a person, but a zombie.

Even if Fang He is just a kitten, it is not enough for zombies to even squeeze their teeth, but Fang He knows that zombies will not let go of any living creatures. They instinctively eat any living creatures, and there is no appetite restriction. They will only continue to gnaw and eat until the living thing they gnaw on becomes dead without breathing, and they will attack the next target.

In addition to avoiding Fang He now, he still didn't know what he had to counter the attack of the zombies. When the zombies rushed over, Fang He was about to avoid.

At this moment, Li Zhen, who was squatting next to him, stood up suddenly, and looked at the female zombie with evil black eyes. Then, the movement of the female zombie as if it turned into slow motion, was stopped by life, and then The whole zombie seemed to be pushed out suddenly by a force, and hit the wall heavily.

When the female zombie roared vaguely, and when she got up again, Li Zhen threw a punch in the air, and directly smashed the female zombie's head very bloody.

Fang He, who had experienced the apocalypse, was not horrified by the **** scenes. He was just surprised to see Li Zhen, who killed the female zombie in a blink of an eye, was flashed by Li Zhen's evil and handsome movements.

Therefore, Fang He didn't notice at all, the female zombie who was solved by Li Zhen gushed out of her body, which was absorbed by the peach-pit bell in Fang He's neck.

Fang He, who came back to his senses after a while, rubbed his face with the cat's paws, and murmured in his heart. The mutant zombie is indeed a mutant zombie, and the power at the beginning was relatively strong. Fang He didn't know what the power of the zombie that Li Zhen awakened was. Attributes, as far as the current situation is concerned, the attack power is very strong and can easily crush ordinary zombies, and it seems that he rushed out of the room faster.