Chapter 51: Cheng Fei's Retribution

The underground temperature suddenly changed. Fang He stiffly turned around to look at the child. Li Zhen closed his eyes and reached out to cover Fang He's eyes. "For this child, He Miao, death is a relief."

Fang Hemao's paw pressed Li Zhen's hand forcefully, and the situation in front of him made him understand what Li Zhen said, what it means that the child will break when going out here, the body of the child without the power of support has begun to break. Like weathered dust and sand, it shattered little by little.

That scene made Fang He chill all over, and the cat's paws firmly grasped Li Zhen.

Cheng Fei, Cheng Fei...

Fang He suddenly rolled up a powerful whirlwind, tearing at the surrounding things, Li Zhen pressed against Fang He's head, "He Miao, be good, let's avenge him."

Fang He raised his head and looked at Li Zhen. He suddenly remembered why Cheng Fei looked familiar. He hadn't seen Process Fei. He had only heard it from a few experiments in the laboratory that were brought in like him, but Cheng Fei But his father is someone he knows and cannot know him again, Cheng Qidong, the chief of the Research Institute of City A!

Fang He suddenly jumped out of Li Zhen’s arms. The fast Li Zhen had no time to react. When Li Zhen chased him quickly, he saw an extremely **** scene. The few people on the first floor of the supermarket who had just regained consciousness. , Was directly torn apart by Fang He's wind blade, blood shot all over the ground, and Fang He's movements kept on, and the wind blade was still tearing at the bodies of these people.

The strong smell of blood made Li Zhen pause. Most of these people are elementary mutations. Their blood has a great impact on the half-zombie Li Zhen. Fortunately, Xiaoliangsi's alluring washing was done before. At the same time, Li Zhen's control is far beyond that before, so he can consciously reach out and suppress Fang He's movements.

Fang He looked at Li Zhen with his cold eyes, and under the stimulation just now, Fang He's vague memory in his previous life became clearer.

The people Fang He just killed were Cheng Fei’s original team. As Cheng Fei took control of the materials in T City step by step, he gradually controlled all the mutants in T City. After that, he began to expel the ordinary people in T City. survivor.

Therefore, the brigade they encountered when they fled was not at all because of the lack of supplies in T City, but in the T City controlled by Cheng Fei, it was difficult for ordinary people to survive. Under such circumstances, Fang Hecai and his uncle The aunt's family went to City A to seek vitality.

This child of the ice element was only one of the persecuted by Cheng Fei, and what Cheng Fei did afterwards was even more outrageous than that.

Cheng Fei’s power gradually expanded, and he successfully became a pivotal figure in the base alliance. He also became a powerful back-up for Cheng Qidong’s laboratory to provide mutants for experiments. Those who opposed him and disobeyed him were almost all rejected by him. The violent capture was sent to Cheng Qidong's laboratory.

Cheng Fei is indeed not smart enough, but he is violent and ruthless enough, coupled with the dual-type earth-type ability and teleport ability, after the later-stage soil-type ability is upgraded, he can easily destroy a building. The ability of teleportation allows him to go wherever he wants to go at will. This kind of weird body style prevents all those in power from defying him too much, and makes him arrogant and rampant.

Thinking of these, Fang Hecat’s paws suddenly broke free of Li Zhen’s arms and landed on the ground, like a hunting leopard leaning on its body, staring at the entrance of the supermarket, he must kill Cheng Fei today, no matter what Cheng Fei is now What he has done, he must die! He was never a pure good person, he must have strangled such a demon in the first place.