Chapter 85: Disk warning

Fang He looked at the soft and soft look of the little dumpling and wanted to touch it. However, he knew that the soft and crunchy little dumpling was actually a big killer, so Fang He put a smile on his face and turned. He looked at Li Yue, "Hello, Sister Li's family!"

He was very polite and made Li, who followed him, moved his heart, watching Fang He's eyes flashed with a smile.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand to grab the kitten that was away from him, buckled Fang He's waist, and slightly moved the corner of his mouth towards Li Yue, who was full of surprise, "Sister."

Li Zhen's expression was very calm, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with holding a man so intimately.

And Fang He also generously allowed Li Zhen to take hold. In his understanding, since he and Li Zhen like each other, they are naturally partners. What can't be let go of in front of others, in his cognition , I don't know what's wrong with men and men together. Most of the experimental products he saw in the laboratory were companions.

Li Yue looked at his brother's arm firmly clasping the other's waist and the quiet face, feeling sad, blinked, and blinked back the moisture in his eyes. She was always worried that there was nothing in his house. My brother, will he be with all kinds of corpses for the rest of his life, he didn't expect to meet someone who can open his heart.

Li Yue put the baby basket in Li Zhen's other hand, "Your nephew!"

The little Liangsi’s weight is nothing in the hands of the mutant, but Li Zhen carried the baby basket as if he was carrying a huge boulder. He watched the little baby sleeping on the stomach with his buttocks in the basket, and the corners of Li Zhen’s mouth moved. It’s hard to imagine that when he saw this little dumpling a few months ago, he almost smashed his teeth to stop his zombie instinct, even if he had no such worries at all at this time, Li Zhenya still felt as if he were too heavy in his hands.

Here Li Yue looked at Fang He. At first he thought it was the person Li Zhen met during this time, but at this glance, Li Yue suddenly felt that this person made her feel so familiar?

Suddenly Li Yue remembered the kitten that was inseparable from Li Zhen. Could it be that this one in front of him is the one who can transform into a cat? After hesitating for a while, Li Yue asked after all, and honestly said that she still hoped that the person his brother liked was the one who had saved their mother and son, "Are you Fang He?"

Fang He's sight was already chasing the little dumpling and ran away. Hearing Li Yue's question, he happily replied, "Yes, I am Fang He."

Li Yue smiled, looking at Fang He wanting to hold but not daring to hold, she reached out and took Xiao Liang Si out of the basket. Before putting it into Fang He’s arms, he said with a warning, “My son, don’t call me. Your aunt."

Aunt? ! Fang He囧 has a godly embrace. After being picked up by his own mother as an object, Xiao Liang Si, who opened his **** eyes instantly, has no time to tangle with this weird name. Fang He has been taken by Xiao Liang Si. The penetrating black eyes were captured, and he held his soft body cautiously.

Fang He teased Xiao Liangsi and looked back at Li Yue, "Are there any supplies still missing? We all have diapers, milk powder and baby meals."

Li Yue took Li Zhen's arm, "I'm ready, go, go to my place, and talk as you walk."

The little old man at the back watched Fang He follow the beautiful woman and left. He forgot to buy seeds at all. He rushed over in a few quick steps and said, "My child, you really don’t want seeds, I This kind of thing is good. Going out to defend yourself or something is absolutely top-notch. Would you consider it again?"