Chapter 78: Persistent little white ball

At this moment, in the Panjiang Hunter Team's resident, Li Yue was holding a piece of tattered paper and frowned, "Is this man really like this?"

Panjiang elder David Panjiang stretched his head and glanced, the water in his mouth almost squirted out, and he looked at the opposite person and said, "Song Brother, is this the news you bought from Hu Qiang?"

Song Qing was also bitter. After he bought it back, he put it on Wei Panjiang's table. He didn't read the contents at all. Wei Panjiang and Li Yue took people out to do errands, and it took three days to come back. Therefore, he only now knows that Hu Qiang's news this time is so general.

This Hu Qiang, who likes to stay outside the gate, is also true. Just this news said that it was worth a lot of money. It was said that it was worth 20 crystal nuclei. If it weren’t for Hu Qiang’s news before, they had a chance to win Li. Such a powerful woman as Yue entered their squad, which greatly increased the strength of their squad. After leaving the other Hunter squad 18th Street, he would not give him the crystal core so easily.

Wei Panjiang put the water glass on the table, "If this person is so long, he must not scare others to death when he goes out! But maybe it can scare a few zombies to death, haha!"

As soon as Wei Panjiang said this, the few people next to him laughed, but they just laughed. Sister Li, the second chief of their family, was cold-eyed, and immediately let a few people shut their mouths coldly. They didn't even offend the boss. Dare to offend the second master of their family, or you have to be careful, maybe the knife will fly in front of them no matter what.

Li Yue slapped the paper on the table, "This may be my brother! I will take a few people to find someone!"

Wei Panjiang picked up the paper on the table and looked at the old man Ding carefully. He said something against his will, "He is handsome, with thick eyebrows and big eyes. He looks like a dragon and a phoenix among people."

Li Yue glanced at him coldly, and Wei Panjiang gave a big grin, "I'm telling the truth, Li Yue, you bring more people. Hu Qiang can't believe it, maybe he sold other people's news, and, We are still so many days late, this person may not be easy to find."

Hearing this, Li Yue frowned slightly, and reached out and pulled the paper in Wei Panjiang's hand, "I will send a message to the trade union and offer a reward."

"Yes, it's faster to offer a reward." Seeing Li Yue carefully folded the paper and put it away, the corner of Wei Panjiang's mouth moved. "Aren't you using this portrait as a reference?"

Li Yue nodded naturally, turned around and went out.

When Li Yue went out, Wei Panjiang suddenly felt that something was wrong with the portable Li Yue. When he saw the little doll in the baby blue beside his table, he suddenly jumped up, "Li Yue, come back. , Then pick up your little devil!"

"Um, Captain, the second chief has gone far away!" Brother Song glanced at Wei Panjiang sympathetically, and then ran away. The little demon of the second chief was definitely not an ordinary master, and his clothes were scrapped. Hair straightening is a trivial matter, and it might be scorched by electricity. Although their boss's wood-type supernatural powers can help heal, it is so sour that most people can't bear it.

At this time, Fang He seemed to be still arguing, but Sun Peng and Wang Lei, who had no real content, waved their cat's paws, and directly knocked Wang Lei down with the wall, revealing the market behind. In the same place, the people around looked at them in dismay.

Wang Lei's voice stopped immediately. He took a breath while looking at the collapsed wall. Without making any noise, he grabbed Sun Peng's arm and said, "Brother, lend me some crystal nuclei!"