Chapter 75: Flying sand

There were few people at this time, and the two drove openly to the entrance of the second line of defense. Because of the alarm, there was nothing cold in front of the second line of defense, and the commonly used small doors were tightly closed. , They could only wait, Fang He played with the tip of his tail boringly.

Seeing him having fun, Li Zhen also stretched out his hand to pinch the tip of Fang He's tail. Fang He claws away, and the cat's teeth are exposed at Li Zhenlu. He can play by himself. Li Zhen only needs to get started. It must be heated up.

After a while, green smoke ignited from the first line of defense that was already far away, and the surrounding area slowly began to become noisy. The door of the second line of defense slowly opened, and a few mutants took a few of them. Ten guards came out from the inside and were shocked when they saw the large truck parked at the door.

Now the zombies are no longer as easy to deal with as they were at the beginning, so, except for the hunter squad, they have never seen anyone who enters from here can drive a truck, and it seems to be a truck loaded with a lot of things.

Li Zhen hugged Fang He and got out of the car. No one else came out. The guards were even more shocked. Such a whole car of supplies, he thought it was a team of mutants from another base. Is it just a person?

When Li Zhen handed over the two name tags given to him by the first line of defense, the person in charge of the registration took it over in a daze.

After the person in charge registered Li Zhen's name, he said, "We need to check your supplies."

After seeing Li Zhen nodding his head, the car was driven into a fenced open space. Several people in charge of handling supplies climbed into the car. After checking it, they found that they were all bags of wheat. They had the same eyes as a wolf. Knowing that the base of city A is very large, but the population is large, so the material consumption is also very fast. Although now the first line of defense and the second line of defense have reclaimed fields, a lot of grain has been planted, but the grain It takes time to harvest.

A truck full of supplies like this is a big harvest even for a hunter squad.

A person in the car licked his lips and said to the person below, "Bring a few more scales."

After the inventory was completed, the person in charge of the inventory came over with a little drift, bowed his head and gently said a number to the person in charge, the person in charge took a deep breath, more than 20,000 catties of grain, how many people are enough? Rations.

The person in charge said to Li Zhen very cautiously, "Mr. Li Zhen, after you have redeemed your supplies to enter the second line of defense, there is still a lot left. According to the regulations of the base, after a certain amount of supplies, you need to turn in a portion. , The corresponding exchange to your base currency."

Seeing that Li Zhen didn't speak, the person in charge said again, "Common currency can be used to buy houses in the base, and other materials can be purchased from the base."

Li Zhen nodded, "Except for the car, everything else has to be exchanged."

The person in charge immediately handed Li Zhen the blue identification card, "This is your identification card. Please click your fingerprint on it. From now on, it will be your identity certificate at the base, and it has also been marked with yours. pet."

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and took it. There were fluctuations in mental powers on this identity card, which was probably used to identify identity.

When Li Zhen got the so-called universal currency, his eyebrows moved slightly, put the bag away, and threw it into the driver's seat. Fang He didn't see what it was, so curious he immediately jumped into the car.