Chapter 65: Difficulty of Transformation

However, when he ran under the old peach tree, Li Zhen once again discovered that without Fang He, the Fa in this jasper could not be cultivated at all. Li Zhen had never hated his half-zombie body like this time, holding Fang. He's hot body, Li Zhen could only do his best to call Fang He.

Approaching the kitten's ear, calling him loudly, Li Zhen's heart was tense and tight, and his hands followed the fur on Fang He's head over and over again.

Fang He didn't know what was wrong with him, Li Zhen's anxious call made him feel terribly uncomfortable, and he barely opened his eyes to see Li Zhen's face close to his own, cold cheeks, leaning against him. On his head, his scorching body temperature was very comfortable, Fang He reluctantly supported Li Zhen's face with the cat's paw, and wanted to get closer to him.

Fang He's movements instantly made Li Zhen raise his head, his deep eyes looked at the confused cat's eyes, "He Miao?"

"Hot!" Fang He reluctantly opened his mouth to speak, looked at Li Zhen's face, stretched out the cat's paw and wanted to hug him, so he let him rub it, it was cold and comfortable, why not let him rub?

Li Zhen looked at Fang He's movements and lowered his eyes slightly. In comparison, his body temperature was indeed a better cooling source. Li Zhen held Fang He close to him, and then the whole kitten stretched out his limbs and pressed it against his chest. On the top, the hot cat's belly was close to his chest, making Li Zhen feel like he wanted to hold a fireball.

"He Miao, is your operation method okay?" Li Zhen said in a hoarse voice while supporting Fang He's back with his palm.

There are some notes about transformation in Jasper Fajue. Fang He's situation is an inevitable process, but he didn't expect it to be so fast.

Once this happens, it means that Fang He's body is gradually transforming into a human body shape, and it can slowly stabilize the time for solidification, but again, if this stage cannot be handled well, Fang He may be possible If you get caught up in the devil, you will always lose the opportunity to transform, and there is a more dangerous possibility, that is, Fang He's consciousness will be affected, and he will slowly and truly degenerate into a kitten's thinking.

Fang He flatly refused, "No, hot."

Fang He felt that he categorically refused to listen to Li Zhen’s ears, but it was a weak response. Li Zhen felt distressed, so he hugged Fang He and leaned against the old peach tree, screaming comfort, "Good luck, the law is working. Get up, you will be better!"

Fang He lay down in a daze, feeling incredibly comfortable next to Li Zhen. He really wanted to roll over to make his back feel more comfortable. Hearing Li Zhen's words, Fang He still refused in his heart. When he runs the Fajue, his body is hot. He can't stand the heat now. If he starts to run the Fajue, doesn't it mean that his whole body is heated up?

Seeing that Fang He kept pressing his face on his chest, Li Zhen didn't see the meaning of turning the law decision. Li Zhen could only continue to say, "He Miao, your body temperature rises because of changes in your body. You want to transform. Right, you also hope to be an adult, right, good, forbearance, and it will pass slowly!"

Fang He listened in a daze, transforming? I was in a daze to remember that Li Zhen’s thin, cold lips once fell on his lips when his body was hot. Fang He stretched out the hot cat’s tongue. The refreshing feeling, I really want to do it again. If he didn't kiss again, his mouth wouldn't be so hot anymore.

Fang He stretched out the cat's paws and swayed the cat's head upwards. Seeing that he was moving, Li Zhen hurriedly supported Fang He's body in cooperation, and then just when Li Zhen thought that Fang He would run the Faju, The kitten stretched out its paws and rushed over, holding his head with two paws, and nibbling towards his mouth.