Chapter 10: Matching cat paw

These precision instruments of Li Zhen surprised Fang He and made Fang He feel sad. Even if Li Zhen had twice as many instruments and equipment, he would not be able to save himself.

After all, Fang He knew that when the end of the world lasted for a few years, a laboratory was established in the base of City A, and all the surviving related experts were brought together after coordination in all aspects.

Those people can use anyone as an experiment without any scruples. However, it took several years to find a reversal vaccine to solve this virus. At most, some people's blood developed a kind of barely able to resist the virus and prolong zombieization. A powerful potion that lasts for half a month.

However, at the moment when he should have been nervous, Fang He was calmed down by Li Zhen. Li Zhen's palm seemed to have magical powers. He slapped his hair down, running along his back, and occasionally scratching him. Sometimes he rubbed his stomach, causing Fang He's entire cat to relax.

However, Fang He clearly felt that the temperature of Li Zhen's palm was lowering a little bit. This recognition made Fang He sad. Li Zhen's zombieization seemed to take longer than ordinary people infected with the virus, but it was obvious. The characteristics of zombieization have not changed.

After waiting for half an hour, Li Zhen stood up holding Fang He, the instrument finally completed the separation and analysis of the blood, and a complex virus structure was displayed on the display connected to the instrument.

Fang He could feel that when Li Zhen, who was holding him, saw the virus structure, his hands tightened slightly, his already cold complexion became colder, and he was obviously holding back his anger.

Fang He looked at the monitor. He seemed familiar with that kind of thing, but with his knowledge, it was difficult to understand the structure of this virus. Fang He stretched out his paw and pressed Li Zhen's wrist, meowing twice.

Li Zhen took a deep breath and sat down slowly, looking at his paler arms, a wry smile flashed across his mouth.

Li Zhen's expression was very wrong, Fang He followed Li Zhen's arm up a little, and raised his head to Li Zhen. Anyway, he answered something, what did he see?

Li Zhen fixedly looked at Fang He's eyes. The doubts revealed by the green cat's eyes calmed him slightly. He reached out and rubbed the head of He Miao kitten, took the other syringe, and said in a low and gentle voice, "He Miao , I’m going to give you a test, don’t be afraid."

Fang He nodded violently, and stretched out the white cat's paw in cooperation.

He Miao kitten's movements caused Li Zhen to pause slightly. He glanced at his family He Miao with sharp eyes, and then continued his hand movements, pressing He Miao's paws, and taking half of its blood.

The results of the analysis made Li Zhen slightly relieved, at least his Hemiao was not infected.

In fact, Li Zhen knew this kind of virus structure.

A few years ago, Li Zhen was invited to assist Interpol in handling a case and destroyed an overseas research institute that was suspected of using humans to conduct experiments to study a species of alien bacteria.

This kind of extraterrestrial bacteria was brought by a meteorite, and I don't know where the people from that research institute got the meteorite. The composition and structure of the meteorite are weird and unpredictable.

In some of the research materials that Li Zhen saw, this virus can cause a person's body to undergo mutations, producing mutations similar to superpowers, and those who fail the experiment become zombie-like living dead.

When working overtime to do an autopsy last night, he found that the victim seemed to have traces of extra-day bacteria on his body, but he did not have the corresponding equipment and could only make preliminary speculations.

However, the current test results tell him that he has been infected with the strain that can actually become a virus, and that this extraneous virus has mutated.

How did this virus spread? After the institute was controlled, all the data and research materials were obviously destroyed, and even the two mutants were held in special custody. Why would this virus reappear in a few years?

Moreover, this virus has changed. If Li Zhen still has time, he should be able to detect the mode of transmission of this virus.

However, looking at his pale skin complexion, Li Zhen knew that his time was running out, and he would become a zombie eating human flesh sooner or later.

Fang He couldn't understand Li Zhen's reaction. He looked at Li Zhen's red eyes and became more sad. Originally, he had hoped for some miracles. Perhaps Li Zhen was an accident and would not be zombie.

Li Zhen didn't have the energy to think about those problems. His movements had begun to ossify, and he had already felt that his consciousness had begun to be attacked.

Li Zhen looked down at Fang He for a while. This was a clever kitten. If possible, he really wanted to know what surprises his family He Miao would give him.

However, his time may be running out. This virus is not only effective for humans, but also deadly for animals.

According to the data of the research institute, for animals, this virus has no possibility of mutating animals. Animals infected with this virus will only become zombie. Otherwise, the research institute will not be so at the failure rate. In the case of high, it is crazy to use the human body to do experiments.

Therefore, Li Zhen walked out of the laboratory holding his seedlings while his consciousness was still clear, rubbed the kitten's head again, and walked directly to the door of his house.

When Li Zhen slowly put him on the ground, Fang He stared at the cat's eyes and was a little unclear. When he saw the door of Li Zhen's room that was about to be closed, the whole cat suddenly went on fire.

Meowing, the cat master didn't intend to abandon you, you actually want to throw the cat out of the door?

Just before the door was closed, Fang He rushed back, screamed sharply, and threw on Li Zhen's legs. The cat's claws firmly grasped Li Zhen's underwear.

Li Zhen's rigid body moved slightly, looking down at the seedlings who were holding him tightly, the translucent jasper cat eyes were full of anger, and he wanted to rush to bite him.

Fang He shouted fiercely, a pair of cat eyes wishing to stare at this idiot, "meow meow meow..."