Chapter 80: Followers

It is quite spectacular for more than 30 people to kneel down, but the strange thing is that most of these people's eager eyes are not staring at Li Zhen, but at Fang He, whose eyes are burning with light, and there is a kind of awe and worship. Fang He's posture makes Fang He uncomfortable. He is just a cat now, so what is it to stare at him? Isn't the so-called patron saint Li Zhen?

Especially the eyes of the child who had just spoken were shining so that Fang He could think that he had been discerned from the original body.

Li Zhen calmly touched Fang He's head, he naturally saw it, but he could feel it, these people were not malicious, full of worshipful sight, purely without any distracting thoughts, in the zombie virus After the outbreak, it was the first time that Li Zhen felt such a simple thought. Li Zhen rubbed Fang He's ear and said to the kneeling people on the ground, "You come with me."

Although there is a bit of distance from the entrance of the base, ordinary people may not be able to see so far, but such a group of people suddenly ran away from the entrance of the base and came here in such a consistent manner, which is not suspicious.

More than 30 people also stood up in unison at this time and followed.

The valley that Fang He saw before came in handy. The rugged and difficult mountain roads are nothing to say to this group of mutants. The 30-odd people, followed by one person and one cat, quickly disappeared. Inside the dense forest.

After arriving in a relatively quiet place, Li Zhen stopped and looked at the group of people behind who were still eager. Even Li Zhen could see that the eyes of these people were obviously in admiration, awe and gratitude, but so Duo stared at his He Miao so hard, Li Zhen finally couldn't help but explode.

When a powerful mental deterrence was suppressed, the crowd finally stopped staring at Fang He in horror, and looked at Li Zhen, who had a black face, and Li Zhen's forbidding sharp eyes.

The headed man named Yang looks not much different from Li Zhen in age. Looking at Li Zhen, who is obviously stronger than them, he coughed dryly and directly stated their purpose, "We are all specialized Come out to find you!"

After saying this, everyone else nodded fiercely.

Li Zhen followed Fang He's hair without saying a word, looking at him coldly.

Although Li Zhen can control the zombies, after all, no matter how much mutated zombies grow, they will not be able to respond like people. So they do need manpower now, but this group of people is obviously aimed at Fang He, if they don’t have anything to do with it. Picture, he would rather spend some effort to erase the memory of these very strong people.

Fang He looked at these people, lying on Li Zhen's arms as ordinary cats, waiting for Li Zhen to ask questions clearly.

The person looked at Li Zhen's sharp eyes and swallowed his saliva. He took the group of people all the way from X County, killing the zombies to City A. Surrounded by the zombies, his face remained unchanged. Now he looked at Li Zhen's cold face. I was surprised that I had a dim sum, and said straightforwardly, "My name is Yang Fei. All of us are from the Beiguan Base in County X. We represent all the survivors of the Beiguan Base and we volunteered to repay our gratitude!"

Seeing that Li Zhen didn't speak, Yang Fei reached out and took the child standing next to him. This time he looked at Fang He, "His name is Wei Ziting, and he is the only one in his family. He insists on following, so we will take him. It was brought out together. He inspired the power of vision. If it weren’t for him, we wouldn’t know that our base could continue to expand, and there would be mutators constantly. These are your credit, you don’t even know, then The well water saved the remaining nearly 20,000 survivors in our county."