Chapter 87: Agreement with Panjiang

"You actually know about the meteor crater?" Wei Panjiang looked at Li Zhen in surprise, "There is no trace of that place for a long time, how did you find it?"

Li Zhen did not answer Wei Panjiang's question, but directly asked, "Tell me the size and landing time of the meteorite."

Wei Panjiang grabbed his hair. "The landing time was a few days after the zombie virus broke out. At that time, the base had not been officially established. As for the size, I really don't know. I haven't seen it again, but the crater should have a diameter of two About ten meters."

Fang He thought for a while. The crater they went to before seemed to be larger than that, and turned to look at Li Zhen, "Can you estimate the size of the meteorite? Is it smaller than the previous one?"

Li Zhen nodded, "It's much smaller than our previous one, but small doesn't mean less energy."

Fang He took a deep breath, his expression a bit heavy.

Wei Panjiang grabbed a small hole in the armrest of the chair with his fingertips, closed his eyes slightly, and said slowly, "The people who were recruited to restore the landscape that day, there are wood plants and soil mutants, about ten A few, it took three days to complete. Except for me and my grandpa, I have never seen anyone else. I guess they are either working for the laboratory or have become experimental products."

No matter which kind it became, it was not good news, and Fang He tightened his hands.

Li Zhen calmly held Fang He's hand and looked at Wei Panjiang, "We have to deal with the laboratory. For safety's sake, I will erase your memory about us when I treat you. I'm sorry."

Wei Panjiang was taken aback and found that he was completely unable to move. He was frightened by Li Zhen's mighty power, but at the same time he had to sigh that he was indeed Li Yue's younger brother, and his abilities were not so strong. He had never seen him at all. Not even the slightest fluctuation in power was felt.

Only when Wei Panjiang listened to Li Zhen's words, he roared a little bit fiercely, "Which one says I don't want to deal with the laboratory, I have been prepared for this for more than half a year! Do you dare to erase my memory!"

Li Zhen frowned slightly, and didn't let go of the restrictions on Wei Panjiang's mind power, "Well, I won't erase your memory, concentrate, I want to withdraw the last mental fluctuation from your consciousness."

Wei Panjiang curled his lips, closed his eyes honestly, let go of his consciousness and let Li Zhen invade.

It took a long time this time, and it didn’t feel good to be invaded into consciousness. Fortunately, this person was more moral. He did not rush in his consciousness, but went straight to the vital point and waved the foreign spirit deep in his consciousness. The strength was pulled out.

When Li Zhen's mental power was withdrawn, Wei Panjiang trembled all over, suppressing the force he was about to shoot, and took a deep breath. He obviously felt that he was about to cross the critical point, and hurriedly took out two of them and prepared for a long time. The third-order wood system crystal nucleus, closing eyes quickly absorbs the power of the crystal nucleus.

"He is going to break through?" Fang He said in surprise.

Li Zhen nodded, the previous spiritual hints had caused some psychological suppression on Wei Panjiang, otherwise this kid should have broken through long ago.

Seeing a large amount of wood power being pulled away from the crystal core, entering Wei Panjiang's palm, and then pouring into his body, vigorous vitality appeared around Wei Panjiang.