Chapter 32: Li Yue's experience

Fang He and the others were fast, and in a blink of an eye they ran to the depths of the woods some distance from the old house.

Li Yue couldn't see where they had gone, but Li Yue approached the levelled old house, saw the car parked on the side of the road, and looked at the car that hit the zombie and was stained with blood. Li Yue bit his lip. , Came over step by step, and when he saw the car full of things, Li Yue finally couldn't help crying.

For Li Yue, these few days have been like a nightmare. When Li Zhen asked to come to the old house at first, she was worried about what happened to Li Zhen. In the afternoon, she rushed to the old house with her husband Liang Pengfei and hurriedly stayed in the old house. Stayed at home and fell asleep early that night.

Unexpectedly, the next day would be purgatory.

She felt a little heavy at the time, so she didn't get up so early. Her husband got up early and went out to buy breakfast. After a while, she ran back with a pale face, closed the door tightly with a look of horror, and checked things on her phone in a panic. With a more ugly expression, Duohui walked to the bedside, watching her hesitate to speak.

At that time, Li Yue felt a little dizzy, and she barely asked Liang Pengfei what was wrong, and felt the pain. The little guy was about to be born early.

However, what happened next was the strangest thing. Liang Pengfei didn't intend to send her to the hospital at all.

At that time, she jokingly said, "Husband...even if you are a doctor, you are not in obstetrics and gynecology. You can't use this technique."

Liang Pengfei's hands trembled, and he rushed to hug her tightly, "Hey, we are here to live!"

Li Yue didn’t have the time to tell what he meant. This old house was not soundproof. The old-fashioned blue bricks didn’t want concrete to block outside sounds like concrete. Li Yue heard the sound of whistling and violent biting outside. There was still a scream from everywhere.

Li Yue endured the pain and asked Liang Pengfei. What he got was Liang Pengfei's emotional words, "It's okay! If you concentrate on having children, your man will support you if you have anything!"

If these words were put in the past, Li Yue would definitely poke him twice. What they were talking about was too macho, but she suddenly felt that her vision was blurred, her head was dizzy, and she seemed to have a fever.

Then she became unconscious, and only felt hot and painful all over her body. When she woke up again, she saw Liang Pengfei's back, holding a stick that she had gotten from somewhere in her hand, desperately squeezing. A few hideous and terrifying people at the door.

Those people are neighbors near the old house. They would come to help clean up the house on weekdays. At this time, they opened their mouths and made whirring sounds, their teeth were exposed, and the skin on their mouths had long been missing. Their faces were gray and their eyes were outside. The protruding blood red, the movement was stiff, but it squeezed in a little bit strongly.

Li Yue was horrified by the scene in front of him. She pressed her mouth tightly, moved her body and found a little guy with warm flesh lying on her chest. Li Yue gritted his teeth desperately and hugged this unexpectedly. The little dumpling that was born when she was unconscious.

She didn't have time to worry about how she gave birth to this little guy. She hurriedly got up from the bed, and unexpectedly found that she didn't feel any discomfort.

Had it not been for the critical situation at this time, she might have to say to Liang Pengfei that she felt like she had given birth to a fake child.