Chapter 22: Powerful healing power

Of course, adopting the second plan does not mean that they must run back, no matter how fast they are, no matter how good their abilities are, they will always be tired.

Fang He saw the car that Li Zhen put in in the space. He didn't know where Li Zhen collected it. Maybe it was around the restaurant or near the reservoir. Among the cars inside was a good off-road vehicle.

Fang He got out the off-road vehicle and looked at this cool car, his saliva was going down. This kind of car is definitely an artifact in the last days. At the beginning, it can crush ordinary zombies, and it does not require high road conditions. Li Zhenneng was lucky to find such a car in such a place.

In fact, Fang He didn't even drive a car in the end of the world. At the beginning of the end of the world, he was eight years old and at most he had been in a car.

After nearly ten years of tossing around in the laboratory, he finally escaped after conspiring with a few experiments. With his special ability, he persisted in the pursuit of bounty hunters for three years, and he came into contact with people and things. limited.

Not to mention that in the last decade or so, when fuel was so expensive, cars were in the hands of some large organizations.

Fang He jumped up excitedly, the cat's paw hung on the door handle, and pulled the handle down forcefully. The sad thing is that the weight of the kitten makes it difficult to press the handle, not to mention that the door is locked.

Li Zhen watched the cat struggle there, walked over, stretched out his hand and smashed the window glass with a punch, and all the broken glass fell into the car.

Fang He was hung on the door handle of the car and shook, and was taken aback by the sudden sound of the car alarm. He glanced at Li Zhen speechlessly. This is their future means of transportation. This person really doesn't care. , Casually ruined the window glass.

Li Zhen, who was next to him, moved his eyebrows slightly, raised his foot and kicked, and the whole car shook. He didn't know where his kick was broken, and the harsh sirens stopped.

Well, maybe you can meet a better car in the future, so he can do whatever he likes.

Fang Hemao's paws forcefully jumped in from the car window, used the wind power to shake off the broken glass that fell on the driver's seat, and stood on the driver's seat.

Fang He looked carefully, and stretched out the cat's paws enough for the steering wheel, but the cat's paws were so short that they almost fell from the driver's seat and couldn't make it.

Fang He wondered that even if he used his abilities, it was estimated that the feasibility of driving a cat would be relatively low. The steering wheel was bigger than that of Fang He. Is it possible that he could still turn the steering wheel on his knees?

So he just gave up his intention to try to drive, and Fang He looked at Li Zhen from the broken car window.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He for a while, stretched out his hand so violently that he opened the door of the car, lifted Fang He from the driver's seat and put it on the steering wheel, and then sat in by himself.

Fang He was still thinking about how to open it without a key, but Li Zhen found out a key from nowhere and inserted it into the keyhole.

Fang He looked at the glass smashed by Li Zhen suddenly felt distressed. He smashed the car with the key. The zombie head of Li Zhen... is there actually no logic, right?

Li Zhen saw the car on the side of the road while collecting supplies with a sleeping kitten.

At the beginning, Li Zhen didn't intend to take the car into the space. In his opinion, most of the supplies collected by his kittens were food. He also confiscated the car, but he didn't expect the car to pop up suddenly. A zombie rushed towards the kitten in his arms, and Li Zhen killed the zombie.