Chapter 11: One person one cat mutation

Li Zhen looked down at the kitten clutching his trouser legs, "He Miao!"

Li Zhen's serious tone, coupled with a cold expression and a somewhat rigid and hoarse voice, made Fang He stiff. It was not that Fang He was afraid, but that the voice was really cold and scary.

The feeling that Li Zhen gave Fang He was that he went directly from the ice ballast to the ice cavern, still surrounding the three-dimensional pose.

Shoveler, you are so good! Fang He raised his head angrily and made a sharp cry, fierce like a lion in the wilderness. Louder than loud, fierce, colder, this cat won't lose you!

Seeing the kitten on the bar with him, Li Zhen had no strength to smile, and reached out his hand to hold Fang He again. Even if Fang He was reluctant, the disparity in strength caused him to be caught by Li Zhen again.

Li Zhen is not sure about the way the virus spreads. The best way is to release the seedlings as soon as possible, even if it is thrown out, at least it is safe to stay away from him.

Seeing that Li Zhen still insisted on throwing himself out, Fang He was on fire, and the cat had no human rights. At any rate, he was a man who had lived for 13 years in the last days. Fang He still had blood as a man. Since he decided to follow suit Li Zhen, he won't leave at this time.

Fang He's cat mouth suddenly bit on Li Zhen's wrist, sharp teeth pierced into Li Zhen's flesh, Li Zhen's cold blood poured into his mouth, Fang He unexpectedly has an unspeakable wanton Feeling, even in his glorious past life, he had never done anything so spineless.

Meowing, even if he is infected with the virus, there is no regret for the cat's life. It is worth it for being so personal. Although Fang He was angry, he knew that the reason Li Zhen insisted on throwing him out was to prevent him from getting infected. For such a person, Fang He was not willing to give up.

Li Zhen was startled, and immediately let go of his hand holding He Miao. Even if he was not sure of the transmission route of the virus, this way of directly biting him was definitely the most dangerous!

Fang He, who fell on the ground, arched his body, opened his mouth like a demonstration and called to Li Zhen, which contained a warning.

Li Zhen saw that blood was bleeding from his wrist and his complexion became colder. He reached out and grabbed one side of the clothes, wrapped it around his wrist a few times, and then grabbed the kitten's hair all at once, and carried the Wo kitten. Into the laboratory.

The gradually rigid body became less flexible. I am afraid that after a while, it will be difficult for him to catch the kitten.

Li Zhen tried his best to control his movements, found a pile of disinfectant reagents from his laboratory, pinched He Miao's mouth, and was about to pour it into it.

The pungent smell irritated Fang He’s nose. He looked at the angry Li Zhen dumbfounded. Under the erosion of the zombie virus, Li Zhen’s knife-sharp eyes, with blood-red light, his thin lips were tight. He squeezed, it seemed to have an unhuman indifference, and some horrifying evil.

Then, before the stupid Fang He had time to struggle, he was filled with a strangely smelling potion, and then Li Zhen pinched his throat and poured it out.

Fang He was choking to death. Seeing Li Zhen picked up a bottle of potion again, he hummed. Fang He refused to force disinfection. Besides, this kind of disinfection of zombie virus doesn’t work. Mutation produces a special ability, that is, a zombie that dies and becomes a cannibal.

Li Zhen knows that his body is gradually becoming rigid, so the motion of holding the kitten is not very tight. In case his strength is out of control, he is afraid of hurting his family He Miao, so when Fang He struggles desperately, Let him break free of control.