Chapter 73: Enter the base

Fang He naturally felt Li Zhen's movements, and his head approached Li Zhen's ears, "There are a lot of people who are starving here, should we get something quietly?"

Li Zhen shook his head, "The order here is very bad and it will cause chaos."

Even if it is to provide supplies to some people, it should be when there is a regulated and orderly environment. There are not many guards at the gate. Isn't it going to be looted? It is right to save people. If it is caused by improper methods, it will cause chaos. , In this end of the world life will be lost.

Fang He looked at the more arrogant people in front of him silently. What Li Zhen said was that if they were discovered by these people, he would probably get started, so he had to give up temporarily.

Li Zhen started the car and drove forward. When he reached the door, Fang He looked at the boss Hu who was approaching with an uncomfortable look. He looked like a big five and three thick, and he didn't look like a good person.

Boss Hu looked through the front windshield of the car and saw that there was only Li Zhen in the car, and the back seat was full of supplies. Boss Hu's eyes flashed with a dim light, and he raised his hand to make the few people behind him sturdy. People let go and let Li Zhen's car drive in.

Fang He happened to see the gloom flashing on that boss Hu's face, he became excited inexplicably, his tail caught Li Zhen's neck, and he quietly said to Li Zhen, "This boss Hu definitely wants to rob you, believe it?"

Although the base has a sound system, it can't stand the large population in the first line of defense. Some people have committed murder and robbery secretly, and they may not be found out. This boss Hu may have targeted them and wanted to secretly attack.

Li Zhen glanced at the boss Hu, and when he looked over with a sharp gaze, boss Hu was shocked, an inexplicable sense of pressure struck, and the thought of his heart rising a little withdrawn. This person returned with the supplies alone. Driving a good car, in a sense, either has a relatively high level of abilities, or a particularly powerful type of abilities.

He has been in the business of selling accounts at the gate of the base for a long time, and he is still a little insightful. He has seen a woman alone with a baby before. It looks like a soft and soft beauty, but she is a woman. The metallic mutant frightened several boning knives to fly, and frightened a few people who saw beautiful women with different thoughts. They immediately stunned, and didn't even dare to glance at them. NS.

Boss Hu looked at this in the car in front of him. He was probably a powerful person. He thought that Boss Hu had other thoughts. If this is a powerful mutant, the hunters in the base have been trying to attract powerful aliens. If you change things, you can definitely exchange a lot of supplies by selling a message to the hunter organization in the base.

So, in an instant, Hu hehe laughed, "Come on, brother, go over here."

Fang He looked at the flattering expression of Boss Hu and immediately felt boring. This Boss Hu was obviously frightened by Li Zhen's cold expression. He also thought that if this person came to rob them, it would be fun.

When Li Zhen's car passed by this boss, Fang He's cat waved his paws, and a few quiet wind blades cut open several places on Hu boss's clothes. They were very inconspicuous, but they were fine and fragmented. It's very dense. As long as this boss plays a little bit, the clothes will break into pieces if they can't stand the force, and this person will immediately run naked!

Others didn't pay attention, but Li Zhen saw it clearly. The corners of his mouth moved, and he reached out and flicked the cat's paw below He, "I will close my eyes later."