Chapter 88: Big and small boss

Li Zhen looked over with a chilling glance, and the two of them got cold all over, they quickly closed their eager eyes, and let Fang He and Li Zhen into the house.

Fang He and the two entered the cabin where Wang Che and Wei Ziting lived. The room was not big, it was about a dozen square meters, but this was a good place in the base, and there was water supply, such as the steel plate that Fang He rented temporarily. The room is much better, but the relative amount of crystal nucleus to be paid is several times higher. From this point of view alone, these people from X County do not lack crystal nucleus.

Wang Cheliluo pulled out a folding sofa. After unfolding it, he let Fang Heli sit down first, turned around and made two cups of tea. The tea leaves floating in the porcelain cup were fresh and green, which looked quite fresh and had a good taste.

Wang Che pulled a bench and sat down with Wei Ziting. Seeing that Fang He seemed to be interested in tea, he said, "This is made by Brother Chen. He is a plant mutant. He used to sell tea. Fried tea, if the little leader likes it, I will ask him to do more. Our group has all kinds of abilities, so no matter in life or combat effectiveness, we are definitely good players."

Having said that, Wang Che paused, thinking of Li Zhen's great feat of cleaning half of the county's zombies, touched his head and said, "Although we are far from the leaders, but they will definitely be useful, you guys. Just let us follow! Going out with pretends or anything is fine."

Listening to what Wang Che said, Fang He almost squirted out a sip of tea. Little Chief, what kind of call it... But it's better than just calling the patron saint. Fang He didn't get confused after thinking about it, not just a title, just the leader. Chief.

Seeing that Fang He's expression was different, Wang Che said quickly, "Little boss, don't get me wrong, this is not a line to recite!"

Fang He almost couldn't help but smile, and put aside the teacup he had drunk, "I really have something to ask you for help."

Wang Che immediately looked at Fang He with full eyes, "Little Chief, please say!"

Fang He asked, "Where are the others?"

"They all live nearby, not too far away, I'll call!" Wei Ziting said quickly.

Fang He waved his hand, "Don't bother, you can call again later, I'll talk about the matter first, and you can discuss it later."

"If you come and I don't notify them, they will scold me, and I will return as soon as I go." Wei Ziting hurried out.

Fang He looked at the small figure rushing out, and then looked at this small room. If more than 30 people were here, would he be able to pretend it?

"If you have something to say, we don't need to discuss it, we will definitely agree." Wang Che said, and followed Fang He's eyes to look at the place where they lived. A bigger place, or just buy it?

Li Zhen pulled Fang He to his feet, "After everyone is here, go to the ruins of Xiaoyun Mountain outside the base, where we are waiting."

Wang Che nodded hurriedly, "Okay, no problem, we will be there soon, and the leaders will wait a bit."

Where is Xiaoyun Mountain, he seems to have to ask first.

The Yangmian of Xiaoyun Mountain, a dozen miles away from the base of City A, was originally a tourist attraction, but when the zombie virus broke out, there were no survivors here. The basics of the house were evacuated, the beams and stones were gone, and only a few ruined walls and weeds overgrown the ground.

Fang He sat on a broken wall and yawned, seeing that it was getting dark, "Li Zhen, it doesn't look hidden here, can it work?"

Li Zhen was by Fang He's side, and looked up at the direction of the base. "I will cover up for a while, it should be fine."