Chapter 76: Forty-nine days

Fang He woke up faintly, his whole body was soft, and he felt vaguely that Li Zhen was following his hair. Fang He moved his paw, and Li Zhen immediately held him up, "Wake up, how do you feel?"

Fang He yawned. After the feeling of weakness was gone, he found that he seemed to have endless strength, moved his body, and stretched out his paws, "I seem to be getting better, what's wrong with me?" "

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and rubbed his ears, "It was affected by the meteorite's abilities in the body. Fortunately, nothing happened."

Li Zhen said it lightly, but Fang He felt that it was not that simple. The cat paws Li Zhen's arm, "I almost blew myself up."

The corner of Li Zhen's mouth moved, holding Fang He's cat's paw, and pressing against He's head below, and comforting him by following Fang He's hair also comforted himself. Fortunately, he found it in time and he was able to heal him.

"Li Zhen, I suddenly have a feeling now," Fang He licked his lips, a little bit uncomfortable to express, "The whole body is very strong, is it time to transform, how long have I been asleep?"

Li Zhen tightened his jaw and stared at Fang He deeply, "Two days, but your body has just been crushed and recombined, transformed into shape, wait for the next time!"

Meowing, he was looking forward to it for seven days. These days Li Zhen has allowed him to recharge his energy, saying that it will consume physical energy at that time. He is so lazy and has been doing it for four and a half days. Fang He grabbed Li Zhen's wrist and said, " I'm fine now! My abilities have been upgraded. I know what you said requires physical strength, but my physical strength is definitely not bad now!"

After speaking, Fang He threw a cyclone around him very easily, blowing the wind continuously at the two of them, just like turning on a fan of the highest grade.

Li Zhen glanced at the power fan, took a deep breath and hugged Fang He and walked towards the lake, "Take a bath, eat, nothing else!"

The kitten has just recovered from the degree of broken bones, and even if the power is upgraded, it does not necessarily mean that the body is completely fine.

When Fang He was supported by Li Zhen into the water, he said gloomily, "When is the next time?"

"Forty-nine days." Li Zhen held up the water and poured it on Fang He's head, carefully preventing the water from invading his eyes.

Forty-nine days? ! Fang He kicked his legs suddenly and jumped out of the lake. He didn't control his strength and rushed directly out of the water a few meters high.

Li Zhen speechlessly reached out to catch Fang He's fallen body, rubbing Fang He's hair, "The transformation needs to run Zhoutian, the first time it doesn't matter, the second time is seven days, if you miss the time, you can only wait forty. Nine days, then double in turn."

Doubled? ! Is forty-nine multiplied by forty-nine?

If you accidentally miss it next time, how many days do you have to wait for this? Fang He stretched out the cat's paws to figure it out clearly. However, for him, this digital multiplication seemed a little difficult to figure out with bare hands. Fang He gave up and looked at Li Zhen, "Li Zhen..."

"Hey, you need to rest!" Li Zhen calmly rubbed Fang He's fur. This kitten has grown very fast recently. According to the description in the Fa Jue, it is indeed time to transform. Just wait patiently. a period of time.

Li Zhen came out of the lake holding the washed Fang He, wiping his fur patiently.

After Li Zhen wiped it, he made Fang He something to eat, but Fang He looked at the things that Li Zhen had made meticulously, and he was absent from it. In other words, what should I do to transform the shape? Isn't it the one who kisses and then runs Faju? Li Zhen did it last time, so he can do it for him. Should he try it?