Chapter 42: Crisis

Li Zhen was soaking in the water over there, and Fang He wandered around the hills leisurely over here.

Fang He looked at it and sighed at the magic of this space. The corn and peanuts he had collected before had actually begun to bloom. The silk spit out from the corn looked very gratifying. After a while, I guess here. You can harvest.

The fruit forest is even more important. The small fruits that were originally hung on the tops have grown up a lot, and they will mature in a short time. In the future, these will be stored in the space, waiting for them to live in the base. At that time, it can be exchanged for something.

Fang He strolled for a long time before returning to the lake. However, in front of the big pot table by the lake, he did not see Li Zhen's figure as he expected.

Fang He immediately ran to the lake. There was no one on the lake. Fang He's heart was tight, and he rushed to the mountains on the lake where the rough rocks they had moved from the mountain. Looking down from the stones, the clear lake water The wide bottom of the lake can be seen clearly, but there is no one inside.

This is weird, where did people go? Fang He hurried down from the stone mountain and ran in the direction of the peach-core building. Before he could rush in, Li Zhen appeared.

When Li Zhen saw the cat rushing over, he raised his hand and brought Fang He into his arms, stretched out his hand and squeezed the cat's paw, "What are you doing in a hurry?"

Fang He pulled his cat's paws back, raised his head pretending to be calm and looked up at Li Zhen, "Are you not cooking anymore?"

Li Zhen hugged Fang He and walked towards the lake, "I did a test. I will eat first, and I will tell you when I finish eating."

Fang He flung his tail inexplicably and was placed on the pot table by Li Zhen. He watched Li Zhen handle the fish there. Although the actions and things looked the same as before, Fang He always felt that Li Zhen had some serious thoughts. A kind of telepathy for no reason? Anyway, Fang He felt that Li Zhen was not right.

Fang He simply rushed over and landed on Li Zhen's shoulders, his tail curled up and scratched Li Zhen's ears, "What do you think?"

Li Zhen tilted his head and bumped Fang He lightly with his head, "Don't make trouble."

Fang He smiled secretly. His **** shoveling officer actually knew it was itchy. The cat's paw stepped on Li Zhen's hair, "I haven't told you yet. The name of the little dumpling is Liang Si."

Li Zhen looked at the fish in midair and paused slightly.

When his consciousness was not clear, he only saw his sister and children. After his consciousness was clear, he thought that his brother-in-law Liang Pengfei did not come to the old house with Li Yue. After all, Liang Pengfei is the chief physician of the provincial hospital and is busy on weekdays. No, when Li Yue was in labor, even if he could take time off, he would probably let Li Yue go to the hospital instead of letting Li Yue risk coming to a place where he couldn’t reach the village or the shop, so he thought Liang Pengfei might be possible at first. not coming.

However, Li Yue gave the child the name Liang Si, Liang Si Liang Si, who do you miss?

Could Liang Pengfei have had an accident...

"Shoveler, are you weird?" Fang He felt that something was wrong.

Li Zhen continued to control his movements, reaching out and picking Fang He's cat paw that was approaching, "What fish do you want to eat?"

Fang He waved his paw on Li Zhen's shoulder, "Whatever, it's delicious."

Li Zhen nodded, his movements were faster than the last time. Fang He was used to seeing the fish scales all over the sky. The cat's paw supported Li Zhen's head and told Li Zhen about the small dumplings he saw. He emphasized. Those weird ball-shaped lightning.