Let It Ride

(hey everyone I hope your enjoying the book so far. I've made some changes I decided to go back and reworked everything. Don't be shy leave some comments on your thoughts and what you'd like to happen. Also buckle in for some drama, some tears and most importantly smut. Any content that contains hard hitting topics I will put a trigger warning at the top and just before the content. Much love X)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I get off stage and head to my bus where a hungry Andy waited. Since getting engaged our sex drive has been through the roof. I know they say you go through three major honey moon phases when you meet the one but holy hell. I didn't expect that when we got engaged the spark would hit like it was the first time all over again. I get to my bus and there laid Andy on the couch watching porn on his phone. Thank God everything was covered as it would have been a shock to anyone else who stepped on. Locking the door I rip off my shirt and hungrily attack his lips. We make out for a while before I couldn't take it slow anymore. Getting off the couch I take off my jeans and he does the same. Andy lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom down the hall and drops me on the end. Giggling he lays me back and climbs on top. As we kiss he slips himself in and takes me. I lay there with my legs wrapped around him as my mind wonders. Although the spark for Andy never dies I couldn't help but feel different when we have sex. It feels old there's little excitement anymore and I couldn't tell if it was just me or did he feel the same? We didn't use toys or role play in our sex it kinda made me feel awkward. Call me old fashioned but I believe we should be able to make each other wild without that stuff. It made me feel insecure like I was doing something wrong if I had to find stimulation from vibrating dildos. Anyways as Andy gets to his end I kiss him passionately. He pulls out and goes to go down on me but I instantly push him away.

"Let me finish you." He says softly nipping at my inner thighs and I shake my head.

"No that's weird." I say instantly killing the mood. He gets up and go down to the lounge to get dressed. I didn't know what his obsession with eating me out after sex but it made me feel sick. It was weird. I know he's going to be my husband soon but it was a weird kink I wasn't into. Getting dressed I join Andy who was on the couch texting one of the guys.

"I gotta go for my meet and greet see you later." He says before giving me a quick kiss and leaving me to my thoughts. I really hope I didn't make him feel weird. Sighing I grab my journal and start to write down my feelings weird changes I've noticed.
There was so many things that recently I've been put off of and I can't explain it. Like I hated getting head before or after Andy finished in me, I didn't want to go down on him either, sex on the bench doesn't get me going, shower sex definitely doesn't do it for me and I wanted less and less sex after each engagement. I loved Andy and it wasn't him it was definitely me but I can't explain this weird transition. Was it because sex was supposed to have a purpose now and I wasn't ready for kids? We used to have sex for the fun of it and because we weren't trying for a baby. Now it feels like baby making is on the forefront of our minds, especially with the pressure of our family. We're getting older, we are getting married in a few years and we aren't getting any younger as everyone keeps reminding us. Maybe I should take the pill again, I must have some imbalances and I don't want kids right now. I'm not ready but I don't want sex to be miserable. Grabbing my phone I log into my spam account and look at Charlee's profile. God she was breathtaking and always had something interesting to say. I've learnt she is very open minded and speaks her truth no matter how confronting it is for others. It reminded me of Andy a little but she was completely different at the same time. Charlee was her own identity filled with mystery. I had actually found her account of this weird meet new friends app Angie talked about. It didn't last long but Charlee stood out to me and with all her socials attached it wasn't hard to find her.