I'll See You Soon

Charlee's POV

It's been two weeks since the call with Juliet and Andy. I had too much fun giving Andy shit and as I laid watching my ceiling fan go around I realised I didn't hate him. There wasn't really anything that made me hate him. Was I jealous of his relationship? Yes. Should I hate him for that? No. I was a petty bitch though. A part of me just felt guilty I guess. I didn't share this with Abigail and I gave her so much shit for liking them. Now I see why she liked them, they were just like us and I judged them too quickly. It was too late now anyways. Abigail and I weren't friends anymore. It's a long story but it all went south when she found out about what her father did for me. Surprisingly she hadn't found out about us having sex. God that would have been a joker melt down. I'm cut from my thoughts when I hear someone walk through my front door. I swear I locked it?

"Charlee!" Mr Wayne calls out and I sigh in relief.

"Bedroom!" I shout out and I hear his heavy steps headed down the hall. He comes in and crawls on top of me. Kissing me sweetly he uses his elbows to support him as he looks into my eyes.

"Hey my love. How are you coping?" He asks gently and I shrug. I didn't know how to feel and it hadn't been too long since the fight.

"Abigail will come around. That girl has her mother's temper." He says brushing a hair out of my face. Nodding his lips press against mine and I don't hesitate to take him. He was good in the bed for his age and it felt nice to have his love. Once he was done he leaves and I get ready for the day.

.
.

Stepping out of the shower I am greeted by texts from Juliet asking if I'm still coming. Replying with a yes she left me on seen. Then a message from Ronnie comes through.

Ronnie: Hey cutie we're back in Cali want to revisit?
Charlee: Your in luck I'm headed to the venue.
Ronnie: Oh really?
Charlee: Yes sir. I'm meeting with Juliet but after I catch up with her I can swing by the bus 😉
Ronnie: Sounds like a date 😘 wear something cute. Also I lost my ring and hoodie in your car last time.
Charlee: Yeah I've been wearing them 😍
Ronnie: Your cute 😍🖤
Charlee: See you soon 🙂

.
.

Checking myself over in the mirror I smile

Checking myself over in the mirror I smile. Grabbing all I needed I head out and drive to warped tour. I was excited now to see Ronnie. Juliet was cool and all but there's something weird there that I'm not sure I want to explore. Bad enough I was a mistress to my friends father and now I was messing around with Ronnie. Gosh thinking about it my life was a mess and I was a little hoe. Pulling up to the venue I park with all the other cars and get out. Lighting up a smoke I call Juliet which she excitedly answers.

"Hey are you here?" She asks

"Yeah just parked the car. What gate?" I ask

"I'll come get you." She says

"Yes ma'am." I say and hang up. Walking towards the gate I see her and Andy walking over. Both of them smoking and holding hands. They tell the guard I was with them and I walk in. Juliet gives me a hug and Andy stands there awkwardly.