Cocaine Eyes

Juliet's POV

I woke up in a drunken haze. Angie and I had gone out to spend some much needed girls time. With Charlee out of the picture I didn't have anyone else to enjoy those things with. Don't get me wrong I loved when Angie and I caught up, but it wasn't the same. Also since the split I'd lost Chelsea and Booka so I really only just have my sister left. We had spoke about the problems Andy and I were having at home and she came up with an idea. Last night I knew he had spoken with Charlee. I had his phone tracked and it was the third time he had been to this address downtown. So I called him and I said I wanted to hash things out with Charlee and like Angie said if he is being unfaithful he will be all for the idea. Which last night he sounded surprised at my proposal. He was definitely with her I just knew it in my core. When I called CC he had lied to cover them. It was evident by his shock to hear from me. Groggily getting up, I freshen up and get my things together. This plan was going to shed light on Andy's true intentions. Saying my goodbyes to my sister I head home, making a stop to my dealer first though. If Andy wasn't going to stop being her saving grace, I'd make him assert his compassion elsewhere. Pulling up the drive way my phone starts going mental and I hurry inside to see what TMZ had put out.

"Charlee Monroe and Andy Biersack seen getting cheeky at the downtown car wash last night. The pair can be seen having a water fight before locking lips. Reports are also coming in by fans who have noticed them getting close at recording. One fan sending this photo in of them getting it on in the backset." I turn the tv off and empty the baggy onto our coffee table. Snorting the lines I feel my head spin for a moment before it stops. If he was going to be like this I'll one up him. I'd get rid of her myself and I'll make him hate her. First I had a dinner to plan and I'd need more than coke if this was going to work.

.
.

Charlee's POV

I pull up to the studio feeling like absolute shit it's day two of my detox and I was itching to use but I made a promise to Andy. Sitting in my car I light a smoke and rest my head on the steering wheel. My head hurt, I had chills despite it being 100 degrees and I wore sunnies to shield my sensitive eyes from burning. I was so out of it and in my head that I hadn't heard my passenger door open.

"You ok?" A deep voice asks and I jump. Seeing Andy I instantly calm.

"No." I whisper and he leans over giving me a sweet kiss before his phone starts ringing. He answers the call and steps out for a moment. That would be Juliet cancelling dinner plans because she wasn't thinking straight. I'm calling it now. Getting out of the car I lock it and head inside. As I walk in I'm greeted by the guys who all whistled at me. I knew I looked like shit and they were only trying to be supportive.

"Yeah yeah." I laugh along with them.

"Only you Charlee." CC says sweeping me up and spinning me around. Andy comes in and asks what he missed. The guys catch him up and he laughs before handing me a bottle of water.

"So what's with the car wash last night? TMZ had some suppurb footage of you two." Jake winks and I take that as my ticket out of here. Andy calls me back but I run into my recording room and take my jumper off. Drinking some water I put my earphones on and nod to my producer.

"What you got for me sweetie?" Bob asks and I clear my throat and let the words flow.

"Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
'Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is

Chill out, what ya yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if, you could only let it be, you will see
I like you the way you are
When we're driving in your car
And you're talking to me one on one, but you become