Petty Bitches

Charlee's POV

I woke up and got ready for the day. It was now the first day of Warped and most of us skipped last nights bon fire as we were still recoving from the first night. Kellin and I had some filming to do today for our song which was exciting. Andy had tried talking to me yesterday but I'd left him in the cold. The other night was a mistake but I don't regret it. It was my turn to be petty and get what I want on my terms. Ronnie and I hadn't slept with each other in a month and it was about time I revisit a good time. I wasn't gonna go back there with emotions because I always got hurt, but I was petty enough to use him for my selfish pleasure. Walking to Ronnie's bus I raid his fridge for some yoghurt since that was what I craved right now. Sitting on the couch next to him he puts his hand on my thigh.

"I have an interview with creepy Brian today." I say and Ronnie sighs.

"We've got one too, want to join us?" Jackie asks and I nod. Looking at Ronnie he smiles his approval. Once I'd finished the yoghurt Ronnie throws me over his shoulder and takes me to the bunks. Well that didn't last long and I wasn't the only one thinking about it. Not the sex oh god no he was amazing in bed, but the no sex rule. We were going to hell for sure. As I  head out I stop at the fridge and take the iced coffee that was open and had a sip taken out of it.

"Hey that's mine!" Jacky whines as I walk past.

"Sorry babe thought it was Ronnie's." I say and he sighs. With that I head out and see what bands were playing. I didn't want to be confined to the busses and I wanted to enjoy myself. When I went to warped as a fan I never got to just enjoy the whole day. Now as an artist it was harder to enjoy events like this. I watch a few bands before I head back to the FIR bus and get ready for the interview. The guys were always so chill and they did their own thing. It was a different atmosphere with these guys aposed to with BVB everyone had questions, their sideways looks and Pervy's over done comments. As we wait for creepy Brian, Jacky engages in whip cream tricks. Just as I was about to win Ronnie pulls me away.

"You can't always win." He laughs as I pull a fit. I hated losing I'd lost so much in life so I always made sure to win at everything else. There was a knock at the door and I groan knowing I should put a different shirt on.

"Creepy Brian! How's it going?" I hear Ronnie welcome Brian onto the bus.

"Why does everyone say that?" Brian asks and in my head I scream because your a creep. Grabbing one of Ronnie's shirts I come down the hall and the guys whistle. Doing a twirl and walking like a run way model Ronnie bites his lip. I was too much of a tease for my own good most days. Oh well I only have one life I'm gonna live it. Brian sets up his camera while the guys sorted the couch situation out.

"Where's Charlee sitting?" Brian asks probably hoping I'd be sat next to him. Not a chance in hell and Ronnie wouldn't let that happen anyway. Alpha male and all that.

"On Ronnie's face." Jacky jokes and I get onto the couch, thrusting my goods in Ronnie's face before sitting on the back of the couch between Jacky and Ronnie. The guys were all in good spirits, Ryan and Derek pulling money out and handing it to me

"Me next?" They say and Brian tries to join in but Ronnie roasts him hard.

"Our girl doesn't hand out sad hand jobs." I smack him upside the head and he looks up at me. Shaking my head he sighs faking an apology.
We get into the interview and Ronnie takes the spot light which I was fine with. Surprisingly the interview went by with no perverted side comments and maybe Brian had finally got the hint. While Ronnie talked about some questions around Willow and Aurora I get off the couch and grabbed myself a drink. It was hard keeping Rory a secret and even harder showing no expression. I felt a little lonely. Having been so active in her life I was forgetting that I was her "aunty" everyday. Sally had talked about giving me custody because as time went on she felt like it was too much for her. With Ronnie on and off it was confusing Willow and I was so conflicted in the decision. I had been her mother since she was born, I'd given her the best of me but having full custody was difficult. Both Ronnie and I were on tour for the rest of the year and having a baby at every show was just not ideal. With those thoughts I head back to the couch and go to sit on the back but Ronnie pulls my onto his lap. Sitting between his legs I could feel what he was concealing.