Therapy

Andy's POV:

I watched from the bus as Charlee sat in the parking lot with her fans. The show had been over for hours and the hundred or so fans that stuck around were living their best life. In a circle they played uno. How they had enough cards to all play was beyond me but it was nice to see. Charlee looses again and groans. The fans all laugh and she smiles at them. She looks over towards the bus and catches me watching over her. With a smile she stands up and feels for her smokes before sighing. Chuckling I jog over to her and hand her a fresh lit cigarette. The fans all light up and pat the grass for me to sit with them. Giving into the peer pressure I sit down next to Charlee.

"Charlee keeps loosing." One of the guys say as he shuffles the card decks.

"It's the easiest game in the world." I say and she rolls her eyes. We dealt in and I notice this was the new uno flip version. I had no idea how to play this one.

"So ....." The guy explains the rules and I nod. Well shit this was a bit more complicated then I anticipated. Leaning back I try to peak at Charlee's cards.

"Fucking cheater!" Charlee says pulling the cards away from me.

"Hahaha who's cards do I swap with?" One of the girls says and I point at Charlee. Sure enough they make the swap and Charlee looks at the huge pile of cards she was handed. Playing though Charlee calls uno and I place down a 7.

"Hand them over Charlee." I smirk and she looks at me in defeat. The cards get flipped over and I place down the last card taking the victory.

"Wow you really are shit at this game." I poke getting up to light another smoke. Charlee gets up and lunges for me. Taking off she chases after me and I knew that this would be recorded. Making it entertaining for the fans. Eventually she gives up and starts walking back to the group. Throwing her over my shoulder I carry her back while I feel her pull out my lighter and a smoke. Typical. Putting her down I look at my beautiful woman and bite my lip. The fans didn't know.

"Awe!" They all say and I chuckle.

"Bus call!" Our driver shouts out.

"Can you sign our uno packs quickly?" They ask and we nod. After signing them all except one we head off.

"Hey take this pack." The guy says and Charlee smiles. With that we get on the bus and Charlee sits on the couch.

"So I won at the new uno." I say smugly sitting next to Charlee.

"Yeah cause you cheated." Charlee says making me laugh. The rest of the night was spent peacefully. No arguments we hadn't drank a drop of alcohol and we all enjoyed a home cooked meal Charlee prepared for us. It was nice to have this much peace on the bus. Crawling into bed we cuddle up for the night in each other's embrace. I was definitely the luckiest man alive. As Charlee sets her phone up to watch a movie Juliet calls. It was good to see Juliet happy and everything had been running smoothly since the argument a few weeks ago. Our faces were still a little bruised but for the most part covered with make up. Juliet tells us she was in the studio recording her next ep and Charlee smiled at the news. Charlee was always so supportive towards our projects and music. It was even better now that Charlee managed our band. Well for the most part Tyler did however if it wasn't for Charlee we wouldn't be getting deals left right and centre. Juliet knew about Charlee working at The Monroe again and for the most part she was ok with it. However I feel like we wouldn't have a choice either way. I hadn't spoken to Charlee about the whole Mr Wayne thing since that night. In a way since that night Charlee had been different. I wanted her to open up to us or me at least but she hadn't and I was worried. This facade she put up was just a front. I know Charlee better then anyone gives me credit for and Charlee wasn't ok. The more she pushed it down the more pressure built up. It was only a matter of time before she explodes and there's no knowing how damaging that will be. As we spoke to Juliet I feel Charlee's hand wrap around my member. I don't make it noticable but I reach over and start to get Charlee going. Juliet yawns and I fake a yawn.