Kiss Me Before It Rains

Juliet' POV

It was the second week here in Tennessee and I was starting to feel lonely. I was so far from home and the only thing person I wanted was her. As I sat there in the hotel room all that ran through my head was all the things Charlee said. I bite my lip as I envision all the dirty things we did in secret and how I needed release but she was too far away. Sighing I pull out my phone and I call Charlee. Within seconds she answers and a smile creeps up as I hear her sweet voice come through the speaker.

"I was wondering when I'd hear from you kitten," she says and I chuckle as my cheeks flush red.

"I'm sorry just been busy. I was wondering did you maybe want to come to see me?" I ask shyly and she was silent for a moment.

"I take it someone's missing me a lot more than she thought." She says and I bite my lip. I did, not that I wanted to admit that to her. I'm so back and forth with my decision. I told Andy before I left that I didn't want this, but I hadn't stopped it. Was I a terrible person? Yes and an even worse fiance but my impulses wouldn't leave it alone.

"I'll be there tomorrow night." She says and I smile.

"Can't wait," I say and then she hangs up. I'd hoped she talked a little longer but I guess she had to pack. With that, I message Andy and see how his recording was going. I know he had started working on some stuff. We message back and forth for the rest of the night before I pass out.

I wake up and head to the studio for another day of writing. We'd decided to scrap most of the songs we had already as I didn't love them as much as I first thought. Sitting in a swivel chair I strum away at my guitar and hum melodies. Getting ideas I start to write and finish two songs and the guitar notes. I read over the words and I think about how these were love songs about my affair with Charlee and how I needed her. There's no doubt everyone would think of them as songs written about Andy but they were far from it. Calling it a day I head back to the hotel where I see Charlee in the lobby with an overnight bag. Smiling I give her a hug I take her up to my room. Closing the door behind me I plant my lips against hers and feel her smile into the kiss.

"Someone's eager." She says picking me up and taking us to the bed where she gently puts me down.

"I've missed this," I say as I attack her neck leaving a mark of passion and love. When she goes home tomorrow she will be thinking about me. As we kiss I palm her through her jeans and she unbuttons my jeans before taking me through the familiar ecstasy of our scandalous affair. Switching positions and making each other climax we lay sweaty and exhausted on the bed.

"You been watching videos kitten?" She asks and I blush. I had been watching a lot of lesbian porn I wanted to give her good sex in return. After all, I was falling in love with her and there's only so much one can take before they have to give it back.

"I'm gonna freshen up." She says before leaving me on the bed to ponder on everything that just happened.

.
.

Charlee's POV

I jumped in the shower and lean against the wall as the water fell over my body. Juliet had done some research and the sex was much better since the last time I sore her. I couldn't help but feel like we were all too invested in each other for this to stop. My phone buzzes on the counter breaking me from my thoughts. Reaching out I check who it was from and it was from Andy. Opening the message I read the few messages he sent through.

Andy: Hey, you not home?
When are you coming home?

Charlee: No, I made a quick trip out of town needed time to write. I'll be home in a few days.