Love It When You Hate Me

Charlee's POV

We had just over a week left of tour and Juliet was the happiest and drama free she's ever been. Giving her full control and submitting was the hardest thing I had to do. Being a sub was miserable because of how much I was abused by my ex's. Juliet was abusing it but I loved her so much that I didn't speak up. Andy was given minimal alone time with me and we spent that time talking. He needed me more then he was allowed. I needed him too but we had to do whatever we could to keep this relationship together. Did I have hope things would get better? Yes. Did Andy have hope? No. I haven't eaten in three days because Juliet was punishing me. I'd started being a brat which is apart of this relationship. I drank until I was a mess falling over my feet. Juliet didn't like that. As I laid in bed I thought about everything and I felt like giving her this power was a mistake. She wasn't educated on this and I was being neglected. We were a three piece but I was being treated as if disposable. I could hear Andy and Juliet having sex. Her moans were loud and it was to prove a point. Sighing I lay there waiting for Juliet to be finished. I had to stay in bed until I was given permission to exist. As expected Juliet comes in and we had bought whips the other day. The tightly bound leather connects with my bare skin and I bite my lip. I wasn't aloud to moan anymore either.

"Touch yourself." Juliet commands and I start to please myself. As I get close to my peak Juliet whips my entrance hard. My satisfaction was over. She takes off her robe and straddles my face. My hands grab onto her and I rock her back and forth as I please her.  Ever since I gave her control Andy's stopped finishing in her. I couldn't taste him and she had no idea.

"How does Andy taste?" She asks

"Like heaven my queen." I say and she giggles. Once she realeases I lay as I'm told to and she uses the whip to assault my body. The whips felt good and as she hits my sweet spot I moan. For that I earned harder lashings and I could feel the beads of blood running down my sides. Once she was satisfied I was told to shower and get dressed respectfully. I obey her and do as I'm told. Walking over to their bus I sit on the couch and watch as they all eat breakfast.

"Here baby." Andy says handing me a plate of pancakes. My mouth waters and I instantly take advantage of this. Juliet looked at me and I look at her with a knowing look. I would be punished but I needed to eat. Once I was done I get up and try to pretend I wasn't in agony. Andy gets up and places a hand on my hip as he reaches for a coffee mug.

"Did you want one?" I ask

"Are you ok?" He whispers before saying yes.

"I'm fine." I say smiling at him.

"Queen do you want one?" I ask and Juliet nods. As the kettle boils Andy stands beside me before he fixed the tag on my jumper. Moving away he noticed I was uncomfortable.

"How's your tattoo after the sunburn you got last week?" He asks

"Fine." I say and he nods leaving it be for the moment. Dropping my phone on the floor I bend over holding my jumper down. Andy rips my hand away and lifts my jumper. Standing up I push past him and run off the bus. As I go to close the door Andy's hand grabs it and rips it open. Breaking down I try to escape him but he grabs my hand and locks our fingers together.

"Shh" he whispers pulling me into his chest and holding my head. I sob not able to hold it in anymore. It was toxic and I hurt all over.

"Show me." He whispers and I turn for him to lift my jumper.

"It hurts." I whimper and he pulls my jumper down before taking me onto their bus.

"Jake where's that cream for burns?" Andy asks and Jake raised an eyebrow before retrieving it from his bunk. We walk into the bathroom and Andy helps me get my top off. Leaning on my arms I try to make a table with my back but it hurt too much.