The Monroe

Charlee's POV

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling fan as it went around and around. We'd been home for a month and I was still exhausted. Abigail hadn't shut up about her and Ashley having sex. It wasn't just a conversation of "yeah when you left to get changed one thing lead to another and we had sex in his bunk." No I got the kitten cabbootle of everything, from how his lips tasted, to how he went down on her, to the length of his penis. I didn't want to know about it in that much detail. Really she could have kept it to herself. It wasn't that I wasn't excited for her but I didn't go in to detail about my sex with Ronnie or her father. Well I'd never tell her about her father and I but I could have told her about Ronnie instead I kept that to myself. My thoughts are cut short when my phone starts ringing and it was Abigail. Answering she was a sobbing mess.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask

"Can you come pick me up?" She sniffles and I ask her for the address. As I drove out an hour I got a bad feeling about this. Something was nagging at me saying it was Ashley. I get to Abigail and she gets in the car holding her stomach. Oh no. Please don't let it be..

"What's happened?" I ask

"I met up with Ashley and he was nice but then a girl walked in on us having sex. He's got another girlfriend already. I thought I was special." She sobs and I hold back a laugh. Abigail was special but I knew this would happen. Guys like Ashley use women as toys and him being her first was a mistake but I wasn't there to stop her. I was too busy getting it on with Ronnie.

"Babe it's him, not you. Guys like him are pigs and I'm not happy about this at all. Just cause I dislike them doesn't mean I'm gonna make you feel worse. For what it's worth, at least you proved me wrong. You slept with Ash." I say and she giggles. That's the Abigail I like to see.

"Does that mean your taking me to Disneyland?" She asks and I nod. We head to Disneyland and Abigail was slowly getting out of her slump.

"Since we're in a crying mood. I want to just say I'm still traumatized by warped tour." I say and she laughs

"It wasn't that bad." She says

"Bitch I haven't stopped crying. I touched Ashley, he tried to have a threesome!" I shout dramatically making her laugh harder.

"Yea that would have been awkward." She says wiping her eyes dry.

"Ya think? Oh and don't get me started on the devil. I had my tits in an almost married man's face! My nipples were just pointing at him!" I go on and she slaps the doors as the tears start again this time happy ones.

"Your hotter then Juliet though!" Abigail shouts through laughter.

"Speaking on Juliet can I tell you a secret?" I ask and she nods eager to hear my gossip.

"When I hung up from you I made out with Juliet. Then I ate her out on the sink..." I say and she squeals

"No fucking way?!" She asks and I nod

"Yeah. So I went from eating out Andy's fiance to then point my tits right in his face." I cringe and Abigail laughs hysterically.

"Yet you call Andy the devil." She laughs and then I laugh.

Pulling up to Disneyland we get out of the car and head to the line waiting to get in. Abigail was in better spirits and I was glad. Getting in we go on some rides and see everything. Abigail got photos with all the characters and then we go on the Farris wheel to watch the fireworks. Sitting at the top nothing could kill the high spirits we were in. As we sat in silence my mind wonders to Ronnie and I. I had thick skin but it made me feel a little sick at the thought maybe my experience was the same as Abigail's. Meaningless sex with a fan who he'd never see again. It was good bragging rights I had his hoodie and a ring as souvenirs. However I'd never share the story. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I ignore it. This was girls time, my friend needed me and I wasn't going to place my time into anyone else but her tonight. We get to the bottom and start heading to the car park.