3 way calls

Juliet's POV

It's been a few weeks alone with the fur babies and although I had a few shows and interviews to do I was really feeling the loneliness. I missed my rabbit and bubbles so much already. Thankfully we were in a group message so I could talk to them both at the same time. I've seen so many photos and videos over social media of their shows. I was so proud of my babies and I wish I was with them. Once they got back to the US I'd be able to go to a few shows but until then I had to see them through the fans and phone calls. It was about 3 am in the morning here and I was excited when my phone started ringing. Answering the FaceTime call my beautiful babies showed up on my screen. They were both on seperate busses and I start crying as they say hey.

"Awe baby don't cry your gonna make me cry." Charlee says and I wipe my eyes trying to hold it together. They update me on their shows and interviews and all that fun stuff I could watch from home. It made things a little easier but I was longing for their warmth.

"Oh yeah guess what Charlee robbed us all of one hundred dollars." Andy says and I laugh

"How?" I ask and Charlee was laughing so hard she started crying.

"She bet Ashley at his own game." Andy says while laughing at the screen which he can see Charlee dying.

"What game he's got many?" I ask and he calms himself before explaining.

"He thought he was the womaniser and his highest gang bang is nine but Charlee doubled his score at twenty!" Andy starts laughing again and I just look at the phone dumbfounded. What?

"Don't judge me I went through a phase." Charlee says

"More like a fucking party bus." Andy wheezes and at that point I start laughing. It sounded pretty bad but talk about great bragging rights. I'm sure Ashley was devistated that our girl does a better job then him. We chat for a while longer before they had to go but I felt better having heard from my loves.

"Come on fatso." I say to Crow as he climbs up on the bed to snuggle. With that I go to sleep.

.
.

I woke up to my alarm and make a start to the day. I've got a few things to do one being an interview followed by a photoshoot. Andy and I had shot a music video for EOTW together not too long ago and it airs in an hour. I was excited to see what people thought about it. Andy had come up with some cool ideas that went with my initial vision. Charlee hadn't seen any of the behind the scenes I decided she should see it when it was live. I hope she likes it as she was like Andy my biggest supporter. Jumping in the shower I wash myself and think about the time we had phone sex. Biting my lip I shake my head with a smile. It was still surreal to me that Charlee was ours.
Getting out I do the mad rush around before heading out and jumping in my car.

"Juliet it's always a pleasure to have you here, how are you?" Kate welcomes and I smile.

"It's always a pleasure to be here. I'm very well thank you." I smile and she nods jumping right into the interview. We get through some catching up and boring questions before she addressed my new music video. I light up at the mention because I know by now Charlee would have seen it. After the interview I'd check my phone and see if she was awake. Explaining the concept behind the record and the idea of that video. It was great hearing that I wasn't the only one who loved the video. So many people shared their love and kind words were left in the comments. It brought so much fullfillment to me. Wrapping up the interview I head to my photoshoot. As I park the car a message from Andy comes through in the group chat.

Andy: The video is doing so well honey I'm so proud of you ❤️❤️

Juliet: Thank you baby 🥰🥰 I love it