Curtain Close

Charlee's POV

I was so excited about the tour and I am so grateful Andy and the guys were adding me to their lineup. It was so unexpected but I knew this was going to be a great opportunity. We'd be on until the end of this year and then have a six months break before we head to warped tour. It not only was a great opportunity but I'd have more time with Andy. I'd been staying at his house the last week and we have just about had sex in every room and surface. Apart from me felt guilty as the photos of them hung up looked at me but I was too wrapped up in this to stop. I think Andy was the same as we never did it in their bed. As I lay on the couch waiting for Andy to get back from the studio my phone starts ringing it was him. Answering the phone he sounded panicked.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask

"Juliet's on her way home. Her flight lands in an hour." He says while getting into the car. Shit, I needed to clean everything up and pack all my shit.

"On it," I say and hang up. Quickly racing upstairs I pull everything out of the draws Andy cleared for me and pack them up. My heart was pounding and I felt physically sick as it dawned on me this little paradise I got comfortable in was all just a fantasy. We are addicted to the feeling we got from sleeping our problems away. I hear my car pull up and Andy rushes inside and up the stairs into the room. He had tears in his eyes and I could see his heartbreak.

"I'm so sorry." He cries cupping my face and kissing me sweetly. I hold him for a second before he gets up and starts cleaning everything around the house. My bags were packed and he'd put some candles on to mask the smell of stale sex. Going downstairs I check the couch for any of my belongings and thankfully nothing was missing. Pulling me into his embrace we hold each other in silence until his phone rang.

"Hey baby I just got into the cab and about forty minutes away I'll see you soon." I hear Juliet say as he still held me close to his chest. This was a mistake, I shouldn't have left my guard down. Why was I so naive?

"Ok baby I can't wait." He says before hanging up. We kiss for about five minutes before I said my goodbyes.

"Get your shit together," I say before throwing my stuff into my car and speeding off. As I drove home I see Juliet in the cab beside me. Wait why was she going this way? The lights turn green and I speed off. I hope she isn't coming to mine first. My heart was racing just as quickly as my car engine sped through traffic. Getting home I leave my shit in the car race upstairs and get changed out of my clothes. As I head downstairs I hear my doorbell ring and could see Juliet standing there with all her luggage. My heart was pounding against my ribcage and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Walking to the door I keep myself composed and open the door. Juliet comes in and plants her lips on mine before stumbling us to my couch where she straddles my lap and pulls off her sweater.

"Well hello to you too," I say and she smiles before attacking my neck while she palmed me through my jeans. What the fuck was going on? Don't get me wrong I was excited about this but why was she asserting dominance when that's my job? I stand up with her in my arms still making out and make my way to the pleasure room. Slamming her down on the bed she looks at me with lust and desire in her eyes. I smirk and rip her jeans off.

"You're a terrible fiance you know that? Seeing your mistress before your soon to be husband." I smirk as I slide a finger into her whilst hovering over her tiny frame.

"You should be happy I made you my priority." She snaps and I wrap my hand around her neck and look sternly into her eyes.

"Don't disrespect me," I say and she nods before I continue to please her. Once she was done I wipe my mouth of her and walk out of the room. As I walked downstairs and grabbed a drink of water before sitting at my kitchen bench.