Broken Pieces

Andy's POV

It's been a week since Charlee and I punished Juliet. From what it seemed Juliet had gotten the message. This week had been running smooth and I sat on the couch awaiting my loves return. The guys had been in and out doing their own thing but were home now. As we chat over some beers there's a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and telling by the looks on the guys face they hadn't expected anyone either. Getting up I walk into the bus cabin and check the side mirror. It was Chelsea. Opening the door she walks in and collapses in my arms. What the fuck was happening? Guiding her to the couch I take in her appearance fully and to say I was worried was an understatement. Her eyes swollen, body trembling and clothes torn. What the hell happened?

"I'm sorry to come with no warning I have nowhere to go." She cries and I wrap my arms around her.

"Hey it's ok. The girls will be here soon." I say and she nods sobbing into my chest. CC pulls out his phone and walks down the hall calling Charlee most likely. Twenty minutes pass and the sound of a car comes roaring through the car park. Chelsea's body tenses and sends her into a breakdown all over again. Ashley locks the door just to be on the safe side. A load thud is heard from down the hall and Jake gets up grabbing the base ball bat hidden behind the couch. I get up holding Chelsea in my arms and moving the furthest away. It was like time had slowed down as the back lounge door opens. The person runs down the hall and I quickly realise it was Charlee. Before I could say a word Jake swings the bat and I closed my eyes not wanting to see what happened next.

"Mother fucker you gave us a heart attack." Jake says and she pushes past him and looks at Chelsea.

"Who did this?" Charlee asks and Chelsea shakes in my arms.

"Baby your scaring her." I say and she turns around resting her hands behind her head pacing trying to calm down. Sitting on the couch again Chelsea starts to calm down but Charlee was up and down.

"Where's Juliet?" Jinxx asks and only then did a realise Juliet wasn't with her.

"On my bus taking off her makeup." Charlee says slightly calmer.

"Chelsea I swear to god if that piece of shit touched you I'm going away for a very long time." Charlee says still pacing.

"Your not going to do anything stupid Charlee." I say and she stops pacing before looking me dead in the eyes.

"You won't stop me." She says

"I shouldn't have come here." Chelsea says and Charlee holds her hand out.

"Where are we going?" She asks and Charlee shakes her head.

"Phone and now." Charlee's voice firm. Too my surprise Chelsea hands the phone over and Charlee looks through it. Her face turns into a sadistic grin and hands the phone back.

"Charlee I don't want to loose you." I say getting up and grabbing on to her. Her lips meet mine and I feel her calm down from the rage that overcame her body. Juliet comes onto the bus and rushes to Chelsea's side. Jake locks the door and stands there trapping Charlee in and the world out.

"What happened?" Juliet asks and I hold Charlee close. If I kept her calm we wouldn't have a greater problem on our hands.

"It's Abigail. She has been attacking me online and then it became her coming to the club where she'd sit in Charlee's booth with her gang intimidating me and Dana. I tried to ignore it but tonight she followed me out and her gang..." She starts but breaks down. Oh my god they were using Chelsea to get Charlee's reaction.
Charlee crouches in front of her best friend and runs her hands up Chelsea's thighs. Her hands cover her opening and Charlee gets up grabbing a glass bottle and shattering it against the wall.