The Passing Of The Crow

Juliet's POV

I lay in my bed going through the footage I had gotten yesterday and I smile. It was a great day despite the guilt that had been creeping in. I had the best orgasm with Charlee but I felt bad that I'd cheated on Andy. This was a hard pill to swallow because I wanted to do it again, see her again but I didn't know how to tell Andy. Hell I'm not sure I even wanted to. My phone goes off with notifications cutting me from my thoughts. I open up my Twitter to see people adding me and tagging me in videos. Clicking on them it was me and Charlee singing and I smiled. Comments flooded in saying I was beautiful, that Charlee had a voice of an angel and even some comments were pointing out how there was chemistry there. I knew there was, her mouth did wonders and her touch was as soft as pillows.

Deciding to share a video my photography team sent me this morning I make a tweet.

"Had the best set with this babe. How incredible was her voice guys? Go and follow her 💕"

Thousands of comments flooded my tweet and I log off.

Unknown number

Hey its Juliet did you get home alright?

Charlee

Hey not yet made a pit stop about 12 hours off from home. Thanks for the shout out x

Juliet

No need to thank me. Anyways I'm calling it a night early morning tomorrow talk to you soon x

Charlee

Night x

I smile at my phone screen for a moment before putting my phone in the phone holder attached to my bunk and going to bed.

.
.

Andy's POV

I laid in my bunk talking to Juliet about yesterday. It had been a great day today there was always such high energy during the show's. As we chat Juliet goes on about her set and how Charlee held on to her thigh. There was something so sexy about Juliet's excitement around Charlee.

Juliet
Oh and I got her number babe X

Andy
Really? That's great babe you can chat with her who knows maybe find out shes secretly obsessed with you too 😉

Juliet
Highly doubtful but if she was what would we do?

Andy
See where it goes. I want you to be happy

Juliet
Would you be open to a poly relationship?

Andy
If that's where it goes then yeah.

Juliet
Ok white rabbit talk to you tomorrow xo

Andy
Love you dragonfly xoxo

With that I lay in the bunk and think about everything. How would we talk about Charlee, would we make it public or keep it on the down low? It wasn't that I was embarrassed or scared of what people said, I just didn't want it to be confusing and who knows if Charlee would even want to deal with that. Hell we didn't even know if she would be interested. I mean I know for a fact she hates me. Then again she did drink out of my bottle of coke was that her flirting with me? Who knows but I was jealous of Ashley who had kissed her today. I wonder how her lips felt.

With that thought I roll over and go to sleep.

Andy's dream

"Thank you Los Angeles!" I shout before walking off the stage and being greeted by my wives. Kissing Charlee first she bites my bottom lip hungrily and I could feel my jeans grow tighter.

"Hey white rabbit." Juliet says kissing me sweetly but not as passionately as Charlee.

"Your not to touch when we get to the hotel." Charlee sexily demands in my ear and I look at her with begging eyes.

"Please?" I ask and she bite down on my ear.

"No." She growls and I shiver. This was a frequent occurrence in our relationship and if you hadn't gathered Charlee was the Dom in this relationship. Nodding she smiles before walking out to the car holding Juliet's hand.

We get to the hotel room and Juliet walks straight to the bed and gets undressed.
Charlee starts kissing me and roughly sits me on the small chair in the corner. I grab her hips as she straddles my lap and kisses down my neck. My pants were tight and I moan as she grabs my junk her lips encase my lobe before she pulls away and starts her monologue for Juliet. With a hard on and not being allowed to touch my wives or myself I watch as Charlee devours Juliet's body.

Her lips trailed pepper kisses all over Juliet's body before she gets into position. I watch as she flicks her tongue over and inside Juliet. Soft pants leave her lips and I groan in frustration. I was going to have my way with Charlee after this. Charlee goes up and kisses Juliet while pumping her fingers in and out of Juliet. As each agonising moment went by Charlee brought her closer and once she was ready to explode Charlee went back down copping a mouthful of Juliet's sweet.

"Mhm baby." Charlee purrs licking her lips and fingers.

"I love you." Juliet whispers looking at Charlee and she smiles.

"I love you too now touch yourself while I attend to daddy." Charlee demands and Juliet nods. I watch as she touches her sensitive peach before Charlee whips the couch next to me.

"Oh daddy you must be throbbing.." Charlee starts before she gets on her knees and unzips my jeans.

"Take me majesty!" I beg and she wraps her mouth around my hardened member. I take a sharp breath in as she takes me in all the way and then...

"Andy wake up!!" I shot up in my bunk smacking my head on the roof above me and groan.

"What the fuck?" I ask Ashley who had been the one to wake me from my dream.

"We're on in 20 minutes!" He shouts and I groan. Getting out of bed I get dressed as quickly as I humanly could, slap on some face paint then rush out the door. My only thought was why? Why did I have to wake up?

I walk with the guys to the stage and Ashley was bragging about Abigail. Charlee would be hearing all about it on their long drive home. I wonder if she has made a post about it yet? I'll check later. Getting on with the set I thought about Charlee and how I wish I hadn't made that comment the other night. I had her naked in my lap about to give me everything I wanted and I brought up Juliet. There was so much conflict between my heart and dick. My heart did the right thing, I've been cheated on I didn't want to hurt Juliet like that but my dick had a mind of its own. According to my dick I made the wrong decision. Who knows what the future could hold for us, Juliet has her number so maybe we could have something? For the whole set I'd been in my head and then I snap out of it when I realise we had no more songs to play. Thanking the crowd we head off and Jinxx asks if I'm alright. Nodding he smiles and leaves it be. I just hope I didn't say anything stupid on stage. Meeting up with some of the other bands for lunch Ashley was glued to his phone. Probably on the hunt for a new girl. Ronnie was in an exceptional mood today and I wondered what had him in such a good mood.

"I had the best sex the other night." He confessed and I laugh

"Oh yeah who with?" I ask and she shakes his head.

"Can't say who but I will say I've never had a chick go to my balls and not choke." He smiles and my eyes widen. Everyone at warped has seen Ronnie's dick and it's nickname is typhoon because of how big it is. I was kinda jealous because Juliet doesn't go down on me. It was something I enjoyed but she refused it. Scout was the only one who went down, although not all the way it was still sensational. Fuck I hope Juliet manages to her Charlee in a three way. Maybe she would do the things Juliet wouldn't.