Tried to make me go to rehab

Ronnie's POV

It was getting bad again. The drinking, the using and the aggressive outbursts. It was all taking control of me again. I was consumed in this dark hole all over  again. The sad part is that I'm not mad that I'm sucked back into it at all. It gave a sense of control in my life. I controlled what I took, I could control how I died because ultimately that's what I wanted in life. I'd made it in my career, I'd seen the world and if tomorrow I didn't wake up not a single part of me would be mad. Walking into this house party I see some old friends who are still into this scene Ashley from BVB being one. He wasn't into the harder stuff but he did still use party pills. I really hated being at these kinds of parties, especially with Ashley being here. After a few drinks he really just rubs me a certain way. Making small chat I grab my phone out and look for Charlee's Instagram. I hadn't spoken to her in a long time, I'd also only spoke to her a handful of times. If I'm completely honest I missed her company. Well... I missed the sex more then anything, I didn't know her well enough to miss her presence. Finding our messages I send her a message hoping she was here. If I was going to get a good high I needed her. Over the last couple months Charlee had been up and down with getting clean then back on again. Andy and Juliet avoided talking about her at all costs in interviews but no one knew why. They were best friends and for them not to care anymore was super weird.

Ronnie: Hey Char are you headed to the house party?

Char: I just pulled up why?

Ronnie: Stay in the car I'll be out in a minute

With that I hurry outside and scan the street for her well known mustang. Walking over I see her get out and light a smoke. Fuck she was so hot as she leant against her hood. Her outfit was simple, a white cropped shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and black Doc Martin's.

"Mr Radke, what can I do for you?" She asks and I lean in closer.

"Have you got anything?" I ask and she chuckles.

"What kind of question was that?" She asks and I chuckle. Very stupid of me ask if she was packing.

"What you after?" She asks before taking a drag of her smoke.

"I'll have what your having." I say and she grins. Grabbing my wallet out to give her some cash she shakes her head. She locks her car and we head in and go straight to the bathroom. Locking the door she wipes down the sink and pulls out her stash. I watch as she snorts two lines up using a hundred dollar bill. Racking two lines for myself I snort them feeling the head rush.

"Never thought I'd be doing this with you." Charlee giggles and I laugh.

"I thought I'd be clean by now." I say and she nods. Packing her things back in her clutch we go out joining the rest of the party. Grabbing a red solo cup I grab some alcohol. Charlee on the other hand grabbed a full bottle of whiskey. I follow her out into the garden where she sits on the hammock and I join her. This was weird watching everyone in their own little groups chatting. At these types of house parties, it was always set up like mean girls. You had all your different groups and only briefly did everyone mingle. The groups also then talked mad shit about others. It was literally a high school mindset.

"Did you drive?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nah cab." I say as she takes a swig from the bottle. A few girls come over and at first I thought they were after me but they start flirting with Charlee.

"I hear your a god in bed." One says playing with her hair.

"And who told you that?" She asks and they tell her they'd heard from one of their girls.

"Yeah Chelsea." The brunette says and she laughs.

"Well she would be right." Charlee says before downing half the bottle. They chat a little more before Charlee hands me her bottle and tells me she'd be back. I watched as she left me all alone and her hands rested on each girls ass. I let out a little chuckle. Fucking Charlee. Laying back on the hammock I let my body enjoy the ride my high was giving. While I laid there I heard some people talking about weird shit then I hear Ashley mention he just lost two of his hook ups. It wasn't surprising he wasn't all that good in bed. Well so rumours go at least.