No More Friends

Juliet's POV

It's been a week since the Abigail incident and we were all happy. I finally found piece knowing Andy and I were both loved equally by Charlee. The will didn't make me love her more it just made me more secure in the relationship. So much so that we have progressed in the relationship. Andy and Charlee were out on a date while I was on the bus setting up for the proposal. I had planned it out perfectly with her favourite flowers in a vase on the bench, roses littering the bus floor in a huge love heart, balloons that had Polaroid photos of us and a small gift bag with some Tiffany jewelry which dad helped fund. I wanted it to be special. Charlee had always gone above and beyond for us it was my turn to woe her. All that was left was to do now is for me to get dressed. Slipping into the bathroom with the dingy door which still wasn't fixed I hope in the shower. It had been a few hours and everyone was headed back. Ashley and Jake were the first to walk in looking confused.

"What's this?" Jake asks as CC, Jinxx and Andy walk in. Andy knew right away and tells the guys to get on the couch. Lucky last Charlee walks in looking beautiful as always. Our song comes on from the first time we met. Charlee had a big gift bag and places it down.

"Charlee will you have this dance with me?" I ask stepping into the rose petal heart and holding my hand out. She nods and joins me. We slow dance in silence and her head rests against mine. Our noses slowly brushing against each other as we dance and my heart felt like it was going to explode from sheer happiness. The song comes to an end and I hold her hands looking into her bright golden eyes.

"Charlee it's been an unforgettable year knowing you. You've graced us with your love, your humour and your childish antics. When I first met you at the juice shop, I felt like I had found Andy's twin. You mirror every aspect of the man I fell so deeply in love with. It's no wonder I fell hard for you. I never thought that I could find love let alone a second one that fills me with such joy and love. You have been everything I seeked in a best friend and you have brought the best out in me. I love you so freaking much Charlee Monroe and the thought of loosing you terrifies me. I hope to grow old with you and we build a family so beautiful together. So Charlee Monroe I ask you this. Will you marry me?" I ask now on one knee looking up at my beautiful angel. Her lips curl up into a smile and tears of joy run down her cheeks.

"Of course JuJu." She says happily and I slip the ring on her right finger. Charlee helps me up before lifting me up like in the movie dirty dancing. As we slowly spin around she lowers me to meet her lips and we kiss.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" Ashley asks and Charlee puts me down looking at Andy who was recording.

"Juliet and I have been in a secret relationship with Charlee for a year." Andy says joining us and kiss Charlee first before kissing me.

"I fucking knew it! You said I was crazy." Jake proclaims and we giggle. We all have a group hug before I grab the gift for Charlee. She sits on the couch and opens the bag retrieving the first box which contained an emerald tear drop necklace. Her eyes light up and Andy helps her put it on since we had nails and the clasp was tiny. The next two boxes were earrings. One set of rose gold hoops and the other set were studs to match her necklace. Charlee thanks me and gives me a hug before grabbing her bag. Opening the bag I get some jewellery and then there was a box wrapped with a ribbon. Charlee looks up at Andy and he smiles excited which made me more curious as to what it was. As soon as the lid comes off I see the two lingire sets I'd been wanting for ages. They were matching to the sets Charlee had and now I had them.

"You knew?" I ask Andy and he nods.

"We have had them hidden since you sore them. That's why no one was allowed in my cupboard. You snoop." Andy says and I hug Charlee while laughing. It was true I'm a snoop and I hate surprises. Charlee then grabs something out of the bag and throws it at Ashley.