Oh, Darling

Juliet's POV

I got up extra early before my interview and headed to Charlee's. As I pull up to her house I send her a message to say I'm out the front. I see the door open and my heart flutters with nerves and excitement. Charlee smiles as I step inside and I take in her home. It was huge and was very modern.

"You're into some kinky shit." I chuckle as I grab a red whip off the wall and she just laughs.

"Yeah, are you into that?" She asks and I flush bright red. I'd thought about it but we never got around to trying it.

"Never tried.." I say and she stalks over dropping her dressing gown revealing her toned body in a sapphire blue piece. My breath gets caught in my throat as she pushes me up against the wall gently wrapping a hand around around my throat.

"Well, why don't I show you?" She whispers as she hovers her lips over my sweet spot.

"I.. I.." I try to get my words out as her teeth graze over my skin and her hand travels slowly down my side.

"I need a yes or a no baby." She purrs and I think about it for a moment. I didn't want her to stop, but what about Andy? Was this cheating? I don't even know because we were on the same page about Charlee but I was starting something without him was that fair? I'd be pissed off if he did it to me but I wanted this so bad and her fingertips were now hovering centimetres away from the clitoris. Fuck it.

"Take me," I whisper and she curls her finger under my chin lifting it to meet my eyes.

"What was that kitten?" She asks gliding a finger over my folds teasing me of what pleasure I was about to endure.

"Take me God damn it!" I shout and she chuckles. God, she was an evil bitch. Her lips meet mine and her hands trail down my body. Charlee then picks me up and throws me onto the bed before undoing my jeans and pulling them off. Anticipation courses through my body as she kisses and nips at the inside of my thighs.

"Mhm, kitten you taste divine." She purrs as she goes down on me. Now experiencing this was better than imagining it in my head. I get that pee feeling build up inside of me and before I can get any words out I cum in her mouth and she laps it all up. Oh god, that was hot. I watch as she grabs the whip and a blindfold. She puts it on and tells me to get it on my stomach. Doing as she says I lay still and the tassles of her whip begin to tickle my body. This was heaven why hadn't I tried this earlier and then a lash hit the back of my legs. It was intense as my sense of touch was in overdrive. Another lash shocks my body and then I feel her spread my legs.

"You ready for a challenge kitten?" Charlee asks and my mind raced at all the possibilities.

"Yes madame" I reply and she slowly inserts a dildo of some sort inside me.

"You can't cum until I say." She says and I internally scream how was I supposed to do that? I get flipped over and her thumb rubs against my sensitive clitoris making moans escape my lips. That feeling builds up and she leans down whispering the rules into my ear and I whimper beneath her touch.

"I can't," I scream and she reminds me that I'll be punished if I did. I try with all my might to hold it but I scream her name as I bust. Her thumb rubbed quicker and she thrusts harder into my sensitive pussy.

"You shouldn't have done that kitten this one's going to be harder." She seductively says and I feel it building up faster and more intense and I sob. This was intense but I didn't want it to end. I don't try to hold it this time and I just release earning another two lashes across my stomach. We go again and this time I hold it wanting to be rewarded and also because I was tired. I'd never came this much despite Andy and I having sex all the time sometimes 3 times a day. I hold it out for 30 seconds then Charlee permits me to cum and I hold it a second longer while she goes down and I gush into her mouth. Laying there is catch my breath and Charlee wraps herself up in her robe. My body buzzing and the adrenaline coursing through my body. This was the best sex I had ever experienced and a part of me didn't want Andy to experience this.