Lonely, Longing Hearts

Charlee's POV

It's been a few days since Juliet left and our steamy hot face call. I got so turned on by her touching herself and her reaction was everything. Once I got off the phone to her I realised she hadn't explored herself like she should have. Juliet definitely was not as sexual as me and her lack of sexual identity showed that. It wasn't a bad thing, I actually found it a blessing. There was so much I could teach her and we could explore. However it then got me thinking about Andy. He'd been messaging me more since Juliet left and I guess boredom has gotten to him. Getting my phone out I decide to message Andy. The hopeless thing probably hasn't eaten and well I felt like being nice.

Charlee: Oi asshole be ready in an hour.

Andy: Ok...

With that I get dressed for work. He was curious about my work so he was going to help me. Besides I could get to know him a little better. Don't think I've buttered up to him I still hate his guts but his hyperactivity will help me out. Getting into my Merc I drive to Andy's. Pulling in the drive way I honk the horn and wait for him to get in the car. Checking myself over in my mirror the door opens and Andy gets in.

"This is nice." He says and I smile.

"Eh it's a Mercedes Benz nothing special." I say and he looks at me like I was crazy.

"Dude this is like a 300,000 dollar car!" He shouts and I roll my eyes.

"It's nice ok I'm just saying it's not special because it's not my mustang. I'm aware how much it costs." I say and he nods.

"So what are we doing and have I underdressed?" He asks and I check him out.

"No and it doesn't matter how you look. We're going to work and yes I will pay you for the day. I need you to do some organising." I say and he nods. Driving the hour to work we pull up and I wait for the garage to open.
Andy looks around and his eyes were like saucers.

"You work at The Monroe?" He asks and I roll my eyes. I didn't like it being a big deal but I guess I'd have to tell him at some point today. My engine echos her purrs as we drive to my designated car spot. Getting out I lock the car and scan my card. Holding the door for him he walks in and we head up the elevator.

"I've just noticed your not wearing anything under the blazer." Andy says and I nod.

"Is it bothering you?" I ask and he bites his lip

"A little since it's not work appropriate especially with the bosses reputation and all." He says and I was annoyed. Juliet had a problem with him and now Andy. They don't even know the guy and their comments towards Mr Wayne were also about me. There weren't multiple women, it was me one woman who wore different identities for the sake of our affair. It was also to protect Abigail. No matter how bitter I was at her, I still had her best interest at heart.

"Good thing I'm the boss." I say as the doors open and we walk into my office suit. Gretchen greets me and hands me today's schedule and files. Thanking her I head down the hall knowing Andy was still stuck with Gretchen.