Finger Tips On My Skin

Juliet's POV:

As she kisses down my body I anticipated what comes next. Her fingers agonizingly slow, unbutton my jeans. Pulling them off she throws them on the floor and climbs back on top of me. Our tongues wrestle for dominance before she sits up rocking her hips back and forth slowly. Taking off her jacket she throws it to the side. I watch as she slides her arms across her body before she slowly takes her shirt off still rocking her hips. Biting my lip I trail my hands up her torso feeling her tight muscles. She leans down and kisses my forehead before she crawls off the bed and takes off her pants. I watch as she runs her hands up my thighs then cups them under my knees. I'm pulled closer to the end and I squeal in excitement. Her lips curl up into a smirk before she hooks her fingers under the waistband and rips off my underwear. My legs are spread and she kneels down beside the bed. Kissing up my inner thigh I lay back and let my eyes roll back as she finally graces the entrance. Her tongue gently runs over every inch of me before I feel her fingers slowly enter. My body is taken over by ecstasy as she builds me up. I let out breathy moans as she does me right.

"Oh God please don't stop." I moan and she quickens the pace a little. My legs start to tremble as I am just at the peak. I grip the bed sheets and arch my back as I release into Charlee's mouth. Her fingers leave my entrance before they enter her mouth.

"Feel good babe?" She asks with a smirk satisfied with her work. Nodding she chuckles. I watch as she grabs her clothes and slowly gets dressed.

"Your leaving?" I ask as she zips up her jeans.

"Yeah I have some errands to run." She says grabbing her shirt and pulling it over her head. I hoped she'd stay but I've already got more then I think she anticipated today. Sitting up she leans down and captures my lips in a gentle kiss before walking into the bathroom. Putting on my underwear I go to the doorway and watch as she fixes her hair.

"Can I expect your return?" I ask walking over and wrapping my arms around her waist as she washes her hands.

"I'll be leaving town tomorrow morning for a few days. I can squeeze you in on the way home." She says and I bite her shoulder gently.

"I'd love that." I whisper before letting go of her. Following her downstairs she grabs her shoes and puts them on before heading towards the door.

"Behave yourself." She says smacking my ass before leaving. I watch as she gets in her car and backs out my driveway before disappearing out of sight. A piece of me was filled but another part felt empty. I really hope everything will be ok.

.
.

Charlee's POV:

As I drove out of town I couldn't help but feel as if I'd just made the biggest mistake. I didn't plan to come back and I didn't know if I should get back together with them. I'd been hurt in more ways then one and I felt like they couldn't handle the real me. For how long could I give them control of me before I was shove out again. I didn't want to loose control of my life and allowing them in took that away from me. Yet the further away I drove, I felt guilty for leaving. They were home and I had felt that surge I had been missing while I was with Juliet. Seeing her today made those feelings I tried to bury resurface and I was torn on whether to let them come to the surface or run away while I could.

"Angels give me a sign. Do I try again or do I leave it in the dust?" I ask as I look for my cigarettes. Pulling up to the lights I light my smoke and take my phone out of my pocket. It was annoying me. A car pulls up next to me and low and behold black veil brides was blaring through their speakers. Well I guess that was my sign. Another chance at love it was. The light goes green and I take off again.

.
.

Checking into my hotel I set my things on the couch and head for the shower. There was something about hotel showers after a long drive that felt so luxurious. As the water cascades down my back I think about Andy. I missed him and I know he was hurting. It hurt me too not waking up to his morning messages and quirky goodnight texts. Getting out of the shower I grab my phone and unblock Andy's number. I watch as my phone lights up with hundreds of messages.