Hotel Showerheads

Juliet's POV

I was settled in my hotel room and the thought of Charlee was heavy on my conscience. Andy would be expecting my call so I make the necessary call to him first. He answered quickly and I could tell he was tired. I make it quick for him so he could rest. Besides I wanted to call Charlee and have dirty phone sex. We talk for maybe twenty minutes before I hang up. Calling Charlee on FaceTime she doesn't answer. Weird. Maybe she's asleep or busy. Deciding I'd have to use my imagination and the shower head I go to the bathroom. Turning on the water I adjust the temperature to a suitable temperature and start to think of Charlee. Using my free hand I trail it over my body and then grab at my breasts. I moan as I get closer and then I let out a really load moan as I finish. The feeling was so good I did it again and had the same orgasm. It felt dirty but I turned myself on as I fantasized over Charlee. Getting out I dry myself and my phone starts ringing. Running hoping it's Charlee I smile. It was. Answering she tells me to go to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I watch as she gets undressed and places the phone on the window. I've got to get one of those phone holders for myself. Putting my phone on the side of the bath facing into the shower I get in. Charlee bites her lip as she runs her hands over her body. The water cascades down her beautiful body and I watch as the light reflects glitter off her soft skin.

"Show me how you please yourself." She says seductively. The pressure was on I have never done this not even with Andy. I didn't know how to be confident in this moment. Slowly running my hands over my body she mimics me making me feel more comfortable. I reach for the shower head and she shakes her head.

"Use your fingers kitten." She purrs and I gently massage myself. I was super sensitive from the two times before and I wanted to stop. But I couldn't. Her hand trails down her front and I watch as she fingers and rubs herself. Oh god she made it look so effortless.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan and she shakes her head

"Slow down. Let it fade." She says and I do as she says. Letting it fade she instructs me to match her. I bite my lip and follow her lead. We go through three cycles of building up then letting it fade. Finally she grabs the shower head and I watch as she holds it slightly to the left and gently rocks her hips. Doing the same I'm over come with a completely different sensation. My legs start to tremble and as Charlee gasps for air in between moans I feel my peak coming fast. We moan in sync and I feel liquid gush out of me. My body felt weightless but so heavy at the same time. I felt so good and I see Charlee giggling as she runs the water over her chest. Putting the showerhead back up I watch Charlee wash herself. It was evident she knew her beauty and she was so much more confident then myself.

"Didn't think you had that in you." She says sexily and I blush. I didn't know I had it in me either.

"That was so good." I say truthfully and she nods. We talk about my flight while she gets out and dries herself. Expecting her to put pyjamas on I find out quickly she sleeps naked. Then I start to think of sleepovers and her naked body next to me.

"Well I'm off. Talk soon." She says and before I can say goodbye the call drops. Was she always like that? I decide to take off my pyjamas and climb into bed naked. The sheets felt softer and it felt more freeing. Well no shit I'm all out and open. Rolling onto my side I close my eyes and fall asleep within minutes.

.
.

I woke up feeling refreshed and surprised I hadn't woken up through out the night. Maybe I should sleep naked more often. Getting up and dressed I make a start to my day. I would eat breakfast then head to the studio. The vision I had for the new record was a collective of different music styles that told a story. Much like how Andy writes but in my own special way. I had an idea of a song and the title worked out for my record.
From The Grave. It was going to be an in your face record to all those who doubted me. I couldn't wait to get started on this one. All my music was a story and it was my story. As each record comes around I find out something new about me and I grow from a experience that I'm proud of. This record was going to be written with a new identity and I was excited to hear the end product. Getting to the studio I get out my journal and I get to work. Andy and I had been texting throughout the day and now Charlee was in the mix. However the conversation wasn't exactly PG it was full blown sexting. I was on my break, in the studio bathroom and sexting my love interest whilst talking to my fiance. My life was a mess.

Charlee: When you get home I'm going to have to punish you. Your a dirty dirty girl kitten.

Juliet: Oh really? What are you going to do master?

Charlee: I'm going to tie you up with silk kitten, then I'm going to make you purr as I build you up and leave you cold only to revisit it until your body can't take it no longer...

Juliet: I love the sound of that...

Charlee: Is that so...

With that I cum and clasp my mouth to muffle the moans. Oh my god. I can't believe what I just done. I'm in a recording studio and I just got myself off. Who was I? Charlee brought out a confident side of me. Leaving the messages there I head back to my writing.

.
.