You Don't Know

Hey everyone thank you all so much for your love on this book so far. I hope your enjoying it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I've had lots of free time so I've been able to write freely.
Here's the next chapter ☺️

.
.

Juliet's POV

It was finally Christmas and I was so excited. We'd decorated the house for the festive season and the tree looked beautiful. All our presents were wrapped, the spare room was set up for Andy's parents and I felt full. Full of love and life. Charlee spent the night at hers wrapping her presents for us. I was excited for her to come over so I could kiss her passionately. With that thought we hear her car pull up and Andy squeals. He rushed into the garage and didn't give her a chance to get out of the car before his lips met hers. His excitement was everything.

"Merry Christmas." She smiles with a chuckle finally stepping out of her car. I'm given a kiss before she starts grabbing the presents out.

"We're doing our presents with everyone." Andy says and she nods. Grabbing one of the baskets full of presents, Andy grabs another one and then their was still more to come.

"I'll give your parents theirs once Juliet's family leave." Charlee says leaving a basket in the back seat. Once all the presents were inside I sit on the couch trying to think of what Charlee bought us. There was so much here and I feel like we hadn't bought enough for her. It's not about how much we spend or how many presents she unwraps. I'm a firm believer of its the thought that counts and spending time with loved ones. Checking my phone I make a start on the cooking. Most of it was prepared last night so there wasn't as much to get done.
Andy got the Polaroid camera out and took some pictures for our keep sake. I was so happy in this moment and it washed away all the nerves. My parents would love Charlee and I was going to tell them today about her. It wasn't fair that Charlee had to pretend to be someone less then what she was. Charlee was apart of us.

.
.

Andy's family was the first to arrive and we are greeted with love and warm embraces. Charlee aids Andy's grandmother to the couch and gets her comfortable.

"Thank you dear." She says and Charlee nods with a warm smile.

"Did you want a glass of water maybe something stronger to get through Andy's talking." Charlee giggles and Andy's nan bursts into a fit of laughter. We hadn't heard her laugh so hard in years and it bought a tear to our eyes.

"A glass of juice would be enough for now love. However later I might be naughty and get some wine." His nan says with a wink. As Charlee gets her drink Andy and I sit with his nan and parents. We all catch up on some things and most importantly the relationship. Amy frowns when I say my parents didn't know yet.

"Your parents should love you no matter what." She says and I nod. We talk a little while longer before my parents, siblings and niece arrive. They greet everyone except Charlee and that annoyed me.

"Everyone this is Charlee." I say and Angie gives her a hug.

"I didn't know Andy had a sister." Father says shaking Charlee's hand.

"Not my sister Jeff." Andy adds in and Charlee was uncomfortable now. She walks over to Andy's nan and helps her up since she needed the rest room.

"I was going to tell you all after food but Andy and I have a girlfriend." I smile as Andy wraps his arm around my waist.

"Is that the new hip term for girl as a friend?" Mother asks and I sigh in defeat and nod. Amy gives me a sad
look.

"Where's that maid I need a beer." My father says and I watch as Chris and Amy's jaw drop. They were annoyed and in this light my family looked horrible. Andy goes and grabs the drinks and I was honestly heart broken. As Charlee walked out she looked hurt but she didn't say a word. Everyone sits at the table and Charlee was in the kitchen with Andy serving up food.