I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me

Juliet's POV

I observed Charlee the whole day. There was something off but I didn't know what. All day she has been quiet for her and this morning when Ashley mentioned death she took off. I just want her to let us in but she's got a wall up. I know she does. Was it because of us did she not trust us like she used to? Or was that week so traumatic she can't speak about? Either way I was going to get it out of her. As the guys did sound check I sat in the green room. Charlee went to get a drink a while ago and she still hadn't returned. Just as I was about to call her she walks in. Patting the spot next to me she happily comes over and leans into me. Kissing her head I just hold her close.

"I'm sorry about the Ronnie thing. I didn't think it would have affected you as much as it did." Charlee whispers and I chuckle.

"You don't need to be sorry. It wasn't as big of a deal as my hung over brain made it out the be. On the bright side Andy and I confessed to the scandalous sex we both part took in." I confess and she looks up at me.

"How'd you take it?" She asks hesitantly and I kiss her forehead.

"Honestly we didn't talk for two days and he slept on the couch with no blankets. I was mad at him because it felt wrong but we had talked about you for a while. Then I calmed down and realised I was doing it first. I couldn't be mad at him for something I also did. In the end we were both sleeping with the same person who we have deeply fallen in love with. I wouldn't change it for the world." I explain and she smiles.

"If it makes you feel any better it was hate sex. I used him to feel closer to you." She says nuzzling into me again and I couldn't help the smile on my face. Andy walks in and smiles.

"What's got you smiling so much?" He asks leaning down to kiss me.

"Just told Charlee that we confessed to everything and she told me something that makes me feel better." I say and he raises a brow curious to know what it was.

"Care to explain?" He asks

"I said sleeping with you back then was hate sex and it was a way to feel closer to Juliet." Charlee says and he chuckles before kissing her forehead.

"I already knew that. I'm glad it's not that way anymore." He says and I nod.
Charlee gets up and puts her in ears on while Andy clipped the pack to her. I watch as he cups her face and kisses her sweetly before smacking her ass. She chuckles and goes out on stage. Andy wraps his arm around me and we watched from the side lines like we always did.

"Something happened. I don't know what but she's different and I'm worried about her Andy." I say and he goes from smiling to looking at me with concern.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I point out her outfit choice. As he observes it he bites his lip and walks off. I stay side stage and watch as she pushed herself to perform. It was breaking me watch her tonight. I could hear the pain and I could see it. As she spoke I watched her sip tiny amounts of water. That's not normal. The set comes to an end and she walks off stage. Andy hadn't come back yet so I unclip her and she frowns.

"Andy ok?" She asks and I nod. I didn't know if he was and we were about to find out. Walking backstage Andy wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Where's Andy?" I ask and they shrug.

"He kinda just stormed off without saying anything." Ashley says and Charlee sits on the couch awfully quiet. She was picking at her skirt and bouncing her knees. Charlee was nervous.

"I'll be back." She says before walking off. Just as she went into the bathroom Andy come back and he was mad.

"Where is she?" He asks