Defeat Is A Hard Pill

Andy's POV

I woke up earlier this morning to duck down to the store. These two women were my everything and I wanted them to feel that. Rushing into a florist I buy a dozen pink roses for Juliet and a dozen Red Roses for Charlee. Buying two cards I head out of the store and hurry home. Getting back home I write on the cards and sneak back upstairs placing them on the bedside tables. I check the time and I had about thirty minutes before they'd wake up so I make pancakes with fruit and cream. Taking it upstairs Juliet stirs and wakes up.

"Morning dragonfly." I smile placing the tray at the end of her feet. Giving her a sweet kiss she thanks me and adjusts herself in the bed. Charlee was still asleep so I gently run my fingers through her hair to wake her up.

"Baby." I say gently and she rolls over. Juliet chuckles as little snores leave her mouth. Climbing onto the bed behind her I prop myself up on one arm and rest my other arm on Charlee. Juliet starts eating her pancakes and we engage in small morning talk.

"Doesn't Charlee have work today?" Juliet asks and I shrug. Gently shaking Charlee she wakes up with a groan.

"Can't a girl sleep?" She asks covering her head with the blanket.

"Baby don't you have work?" I ask and she was silent. Sticking my head under the blanket and nip her sweet spot making her moan. This always woke her up. Sitting up she pulled the tray closer and starts eating her pancakes.

"To answer your question no I don't." She says giving me a kiss before giving Juliet one. I sit on the bed watching the news while my beautiful women ate. It was peaceful in my mind, the noise has been quiet since Charlee has come into our lives. We live in harmony and I'm occupied by two gorgeous women. There was no way I possibly could be unhappy. It was heaven on earth. Juliet was more confident in herself, Charlee brought out the best parts of us. Once they were done I take their dishes downstairs and leave them to enjoy themselves. I was secure in the relationship, I also sore the importance of one on one time. Juliet was the only one getting one on one time with Charlee and I didn't mind. As I washed the dishes by hand I could hear them upstairs. Juliet was loud and I loved the sound of her voice echo down the stairs. Putting the dishes away I go to the living room and turn on the tv. A part of me was content with this time alone but a part of me also longed for them to call out.
A while passed and the girls come down the stairs. Juliet was showered and dressed for the day in some skinny jeans and plain body suit. Charlee on the other hand all though showered was wearing just a thong and a cropped tee. Juliet sits beside me and kisses me sweetly. Charlee stands behind the couch and gently pulls my head back giving me a kiss. Her kiss was a little longer and a bit more passionate.

"What are the plans for the day?" I ask still looking at Charlee stood over me.

"Well I want to go shopping and I've been meaning to catch up with Chelsea. So if Juliet would like to tag along and have a girls day. Then later I was thinking we could do something together. Maybe Disney land of a movie?" Charlee explains and Juliet squeals with excitement. Well that was easy.

"Yeah that's fine. I just want you girls to be happy." I say and Charlee leans down and pecks my lips before disappearing to the kitchen.

"You ok rabbit?" Juliet asks and I nod. Of course I was ok my loves were happy. Charlee heads upstairs to get ready and Juliet followed closely. I'd converted my man cave into a combined space for Charlee. Juliet had her own room which was a mess and had no space for Char. So I bit the bullet and shared. Going upstairs I walk into the spare room to see Charlee looking for something.

"Have you seen my pink body suit?" Charlee asks looking at me.

"Juliet probably has it." I say and she scrunched up her face and walks out the room. Charlee hated when Juliet borrowed her clothes. They always got lost or stolen. Charlee comes back with the body suit over her shoulder and grabs a pair of white shorts and a Gucci belt. Following her into Juliet's room she gets dressed and I sit on the little stool in the room. Juliet looked at Charlee through the mirror as she got dressed and I smiled. We had a habit of watching her. Both of us were just so infatuated by her and her beauty.